এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Bangladeshi Ovibashi Mohila Sramik Association (BOMSA) is a non-government; non-profit organization represents the interest of the women migrant workers in Bangladesh. BOMSA works for the women migrant workers and their families by undertaking various programs and projects. BOMSA share a common determination to organize, to defend human rights and labour standards in Bangladesh, and to promote the growth of workers organization for the benefit of all working women and their families.
- BOMSA is looking for a Program Coordinator for the project of “Enhanced Safety and Security of Women Migrant Workers (ESSWMW)” supported by Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF). It is a 4 years project which will be implemented in Dhaka (Mirpur and Savar) and Shivpur under Norsindi district to Protect Women Migrant Workers rights, building capacity of CBOs and other leaders for dealing Women workers Rights Issues and Movement, increasing their Leadership and Empowerment etc.
- Job Location : Dhaka (Mirpur and Savar) and Shibpur (under Norshindi District)
- She will prepare Work Plan, project implementation plan(PIP) and provide technical and management support to the project implementation team members
- Organize and facilitate all training programs, workshops, seminars and others events including advocacy and assessment initiatives and ensure participation from relevant agencies and stakeholders
- Ensure accountability of project implementation at all level.
- Ensure that the programme activities are properly delivered with maximum efficiency and professionalism to achieve the positive impact and goal of the project
- Capable for staff management to ensure effective and efficient project implementation
- Organize all requisite material, logistics and technical inputs for ensure proper implementation of project activities
- Design and implement project supervising, follow-up, monitoring and quality control system including staff performance indicators.
- Coordinating and ensuring the development of all visibility, awareness raising and advocacy material with the support of Program Officer
- Maintain liaison & Coordination with relevant GO-NGO officials
- Prepare all project related monthly, quarterly, annual reports (narrative) according to project/donor guidelines and regulations.
- Facilitating visits of all internal and external project visitors
- Responsible for overall coordination, communication and network building with formal and informal sector stakeholders
- Specialist knowledge of gender equality, the rights of women and girls and engaging men and boys in gender equality in theory and in practice in a development and humanitarian context;
- Extensive experience of working with gender mainstreaming in development programming including programme development, implementation and monitoring and evaluation
- At least 65% field visit (Shivpur upazilla under Nordindi District and Savar Upazilla under Dhaka district) and regular communication with field staffs to ensure project activities are managed smoothly as well as achieve project objectives.
- Assist higher management and represent the organization for need based organizational activity as well as provide support the Director of BOMSA to design and implement all advocacy initiatives and programs
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as and when required and assigned by the authority
- Master of Social Science (MSS), Master of Development Studies (MDS), Masters in Women/Gender studies or any subject of Social Science.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Applicant will be women
- Age 35 to 45 years (flexible for experienced personnel)
- At least 5 years’ experience in same position in Development Organizations-NGOs
- Excellent Computer skills especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet browsing and with Bangla and English Typing
- Ability to work with team and independently
- Having sound written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work under-pressure, meet deadlines, priorities workload and ‘multi-task’
- At least 65% frequent movement to the field.
- BDT 30,000.00 per month
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Two festival bonus equivalents to 50% gross salary for each festival after confirmation
- Mobile bill
- Any admissible benefit will be as per organizational policies as well as budget provision.
Expected salary: 30000 per month
Location: Savar, Dhaka – Mirpur, Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:55:52 GMT