এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Programme Manager will be deployed to look after the humanitarian and emergency response projects of the organization supported by UNICEF/UN ensuring the proper and timely implementation in line with the funding agency`s humanitarian standards, operating procedures and mandate as well as following the relevant policies and procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health. Programme Manager will be reportable to the Executive Director and should work closely with the Senior Technical Manager and other key departments, such as Research, Training & Capacity Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Resource Mobilization, Finance & Accounts, Human Resource & Admin as well as the implementing Projects Team.
- Programme Manager will focus and contribute to ensure the effective implementation with proper planning and addressing the UNICEF and multi-sectoral assessments, sectoral standards and the needs of the relevant sectors like WASH, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Education in Emergencies, and Food Security and Livelihoods, Gender and resilience as required and outlined in the projects.
- The post holder will play a leading role in the effective scale up and management of NGO Forum`s humanitarian and emergency programmes to increase and widened the impact and enable positive changes for the beneficiaries as per the guided standards. Programme Manager will also be expected to represent NGO Forum in the relevant sectoral meetings and will coordinate with GoB, UNICEF, and other stakeholders.
- Provide programmatic support for of the emergency response projects ensuring specific focus on WaSH and cross-cutting sectoral issues.
- Play a leadership role in the overall management of NGO Forum’s emergency responses and represent at the Coordination forums, to donors, the media and members of the humanitarian community.
- Work closely with the Sector Technical Specialists and Field program management staffs, and in collaboration with the UN agencies, the government, Clusters and other local and international NGO partners,
- Produce high quality and timely reports as required by the funding agencies and for NGO Forum (within agreed reporting schedules as required) and also ensure documentation of lessons learnt, good practice and case studies to contribute in broader sector learning.
- Ensure that capacity building plans and performance management systems are in place to develop the requisite competencies in project staff to ensure ongoing sustainability and quality of response.
- Lead the team in a harmonized way thus the working spirits of the staffs are remained high
- Facilitate the high level field visits by the funding agencies, GoB and other sectoral representatives
- Contribute in broader sectoral strategies through playing an advocacy role, influence and leadership within inter-agency coordination forums, ensuring specific focus on WaSH and cross-cutting sectoral issues.
- Comply with NGO Forum’s policies and practice with respect to child safeguarding, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Masters or equivalent degree preferably in Social Science, Environmental Management, Development Studies, Public Health in any other relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong communication & language skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to write excellent, high quality technical reports, within tight deadlines is essential
- Extensive experience of working nationally/internationally in humanitarian programmes focusing on WASH, preferably on UN Humanitarian Response.
- Previous experience of managing programme teams in large-scale first phase emergency response is essential.
- Previous experience of managing a large multi-sector, multi-national team.
- Previous experience of programme management across multiple locations.
- Commitment to, thorough understanding of, and able to train staff in participation and accountability approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to contributing to setting up monitoring & evaluation systems in large complex programmes.
- Culturally sensitive with qualities of tolerance, respect of diversity, patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Proven experience in all phases of programme/project development, management and implementation is essential, including planning, execution, M&E, and technical and financial reporting.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and team building skills and ability to manage performance of individual staff members.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet and deliver deadline and willingness to travel frequently
Tk. 100000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Job date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 02:30:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!