এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Manager
Job description: Job Context
- PULSE Bangladesh Society is a non-governmental organization. It is implementing a Project title “Improve Safety and Social Cohesion among host and Rohingya Communities (ISCHRC ) in Cox`s Bazar District” (Cox`s Bazar Sadar, Ukhiya, Teknaf and Ramu Upazila) partnership with Global Community Engagement and Resilient Fund (GCERF) is inviting application from suitable candidates for its project
- The Programme Manager will be responsible for the lead of the ISCHRC project in Cox`s Bazar District. S/he will be responsible for overall project planning, management, administration, and finances, including monitoring and reporting of the project. The Programme Manager will facilitate effective coordination in the operational area with other agency members and stakeholders. S/he will support the targeted communities through ensuring accountability, risk reduction mechanisms, and improved social cohesion between hosts and refugees. The project manager will be the key responsible for the smooth implementation of the entire project and timely quality reporting according to deliverables & obligations.
- Design and finalize implementation plans.
- Ensured timely implementation of activities.
- Overseeing the development, implementation, and quality of the projects.
- Monitor expenditure based on the approved budget.
- Liaison and coordination with RRRC, CIC, site management, sectors, implementation committee.
- Ensured quality & timely reporting.
- Close coordination and liaison with the donor, GCERF.
- Project Implementation and Management
- Development of overall project plan in consultation with team members, consortium members, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure partner and consultants implement their work maintaining the quality benchmarks
- Effective implementation of project activities through maintaining proper quality and time
- Provide necessary supports to the project team to ensure the effective delivery of the activities
- Participate and sharing plans, achievements, experiences, learning, and knowledge in the relevant meetings at Upazila and district.
- Ensure meeting documentation and action plan
- Ensure Community Action Plan (CAP), incorporated in district and Upazila level plan.
- Ensure necessary technical supports to Field Staff
- Assist Higher Management to find opportunities for project expansion or development of the new project.
- Develop report, case studies & studies & another relevant document and share with Director Program
- Any other assignment as per the requirement related to the GCERF project
- Team management
- Ensure supportive supervision to the project staff at all levels.
- Ensure that all project personnel receive the necessary orientation and training required by the project
- Facilitate the annual planning, mid-term, and final appraisal.
- Nurture team environment and cooperative attitudes among project personnel and project stakeholders.
- Create a gender-equitable, women-friendly, sensitive work environment in the field office.
- Promote PULSE’s mission, vision, and values
- 3: Financial and Administrative management
- Prepare necessary monthly plans for implementation of the donor-supported project with the budget for effective execution of the project activities as stipulated in the project document and proper budget tracking.
- Facilitate financial flow and proper utilization of project funds.
- Implementation of project activities in a cost-effective manner, within the budgetary framework and make sure that the burnt/utilization rate is up to the expected level.
- Ensure supports to Finance and Administrative Officer to make regular financial transaction and documentation following govt., PULSE and donor policy.
- Provide support as required for the internal and external audit of the project.
- Work with the relevant department for submitting FD-6, FD-7 and getting approval from NGO Affairs Bureau.
- Management and Communication, participation and collaboration
- Prepare a detail work plan with the team
- Provide regular technical support to partner for implementing project activities maintaining high quality
- Facilitate colleagues’ capacity building
- Provide technical inputs for developing proposals and reports
- Work closely with the Director- Programme, Assistant Program Manager, Technical Officers and Program Development unit of PULSE Bangladesh to develop quality proposals, reports, concept notes, and budgets
- Maintain strong mutually accountable relationships with the stakeholders in the project area.
- Represent PULSE Bangladesh Society in different relevant forums
- Reporting to:
- Director- Programme of PULSE Bangladesh Society.
- Employment Status; Contractual
- Work at office
- At least 8 years of relevant professional humanitarian or development experience with an international organization, including extensive exposure to emergency programming
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial position and demonstrated capacity in office management, including capacity building of staff
- Familiarity with international donor guidelines strongly preferred
- Excellent budget planning and management skills, previous experience effectively managing multi-million-dollar grants required
- Previous experience managing diverse teams to deliver results on short timelines, including the development of spending plans, procurement plans, and work plans
- Strong verbal communication skills and effective in representation and liaison with external actors
- Excellent spoken and technical writing ability in English, including report writing
- Promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle stress and pressure with professional grace
- Be able to be to start work within 15 days;
- Ability to understand gender related challenges within the beneficiary groups
- Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well
- Demonstrated experience of working closely with support functions (finance and logistics) on activity and procurement planning
- At most 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Humanitarian emergency assistance programms
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 110000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- As per project provision
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:35:00 GMT