এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Manager (Nutritionist)
Job description: Job Context
To provide technical support at Integrated Nutrition Facility that includes Outpatient Therapeutic Programme (OTP), Targeted Supplementary Feeding Programme (TSFP), Blanket Supplementary Feeding Programme (BSFP) and Infant and Child Feeding Practices (IYCF) to strengthen Outreach activities of Community Nutrition Volunteers. Besides to develop capacity building of Nutrition Site Supervisor (NSS), Outreach Supervisor-Nutritionist (OSN), Nurse, IYCF Counselor, Health Educator, GMP Promoter and other staff those situated at Rohiangya camp ensuring Nutritional treatment to The SAM, MAM and U5 children following CMAM national and International Protocal.
- To provide Technical Training for all CMAM Staff
- To build capacity of NSS, OSN, Nurse & Others program staff on CMAM.
- To distribute Community Nutrition Volunteers according to Geographical Location and HHs numbers.
- To provide Job aid for subordinate team members.
- To ensure referral mechanism between the nutrition facilities especially to SC.
- To ensure beneficiary follow up according CMAM guideline.
- To visit HHs to ensure quality of Anthropometric Measurement of Outreach team.
- To liaison with Stakeholders at community level.
- To maintain effective collaboration coordination with CiC official.
- To facilitate Nutrition Sector to other stakeholder’s meeting.
- To facilitate awareness session at community level.
- To monitor daily activity of DPM, MIS, NSS & OSN
- To provide daily report to Deputy Director (DD) on regular activities.
- To identify programme gaps and take necessary actions according to Supervisors concent.
- To assist Site supervisor in their day to day activities in and around the Integrated Nutrition Facility.
- To generate reports on BMS violating.
- To solve the problem arising from any conflicts among the staff.
- ** Capacity Building::
- To prepare yearly training plan.
- To organize ToT on CMAM for OTP staff.
- To Organize and Facilitate ToT and basic training for Breastfeeding staff on IYCF.
- To conduct Training Need Assessment (TNA) of all staff.
- To provide On the Job Training for frontline staff.
- To develop training materials.
- To make training report for each and every conducted training.
- ** Coordination::
- To attend CiC meeting at camp level.
- To attend Nutrition Focal meeting at Camp level.
- To organize Nutrition Focal meeting at selected camps.
- To attend and share regular programme update to Upazila NGO coordination meeting.
- To attend and comply with CMAM and IYCF Technical Working Group Meeting.
- Quality Assurance:
- To analysis Daily Report.
- To cross check each data with existing records.
- To recommend and take initiatives based on monitoring findings shared by Monitoring officer.
- To provide need-based support to service delivery staff.
- To organize joint field visit with GoB, UNICEF, WFP & SHED.
- To strengthen outreach activity as preventive measure.
- To organize Monthly progress sharing meeting with Programme staff.
- ** Reporting::
- Make weekly CMAM report for Nutrition Sector.
- Make biweekly SitRep for Nutrition Sector.
- Make monthly progress report for UNICEF, WFP & SHED
- Make Quarterly Narrative for UNICEF, WFP and SHED.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nutrition or Food Science, Master of Science (MSc) in Nutrition or Food Science
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 03 years practical experience in NGO/INGO at same or similar positions.01(one) year experience must be in Rohingya Response.
- Practical Knowledge in Nutrition Sensitive & Nutrition Specific Interventions.
- Good communication skills both in English & Bengali.
- Knowledge on local dialects (Cox’s Bazar region/ Rohingya dialect) is an asset.
- Strong Managerial skills in Conflict management.
- Computer Skills along with Bengali Typing.
Tk. 140000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Organization/project provision.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 08:48:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!