ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Manager, Stop Violence Initiatives (SVI), Community Empowerment Programme
Job description: Job Context
Job Location : BRAC Head Office
- Lead stop violence initiatives (SVI) and work as a focal person to address violence against women and children for ensuring concerted effort
- Ensure implementation of Stop Violence Initiative (SVI) component activities in 54 districts according to Annual operational plan, BRAC strategic priorities and SPA result framework; Prepare and implement operational plan, budget as well as conduct financial monitoring
- Provide strategic guidance and necessary support for effective implementation of the CEP-Psychosocial initiatives
- Ensure violence reporting from field to update SPSS database, prepare and share bi- annual analytical report based on the data
- Take part in BRAC’s internal concerted effort on VAWG/C initiatives; maintain the collaboration with GJD team
- Coordinate with internal/ external researchers to ensure impact assessments and periodic action researches on Violence against Women and Children
- Communicate and coordinate with Communications and Material Development Unit to ensure development of effective IEC and BCC materials and their dissemination
- Develop advocacy campaign on VAW issues jointly with Advocacy for Social Change Programme and take part in different advocacy initiatives at local and national level
- Prepare progress report, analytical reports as per the reporting schedules of SVI component
- Ensure collaboration in field and national level partners to address VAWG/C
- Ensure capacity strengthening initiatives for staff members towards result oriented implementation and capturing best practices and learning’s on SVI
- Contribute in developing concept note and designing projects and donor reporting to mobilise resources on VAWC
- Ensure new dimensions of interventions reviewing the learning and challenges to explore the experiences of addressing VAWC.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the safeguarding goals while acting as a key source of support, guidance and expertise for establishing a safe working environment in accordance to its reporting procedures. Practice, promote, encourage and endorse the safeguarding policy and implementation standards among team members in case of any reportable incident.
- MSS/ MDS Preferably in Gender Studies/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Development Studies/ Political Science/ Economics/ Social Welfare etc. from any recognised university with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA 2.50 in all academic examinations
- At least 5 year(s)
- Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years working experiences with strong skills and capacity in project/ programme design, planning management, reporting and have experience of working with VAWC/ Women Empowerment issues
- Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge on Development theories in general and practices by NGOs and other development agencies especially on violence against women, empowerment etc.
- Time management, Leadership, Analytical Ability, Multitasking, Advocacy, Networking, Communication, Presentation & Report Writing skills
- Have Adaptability,Teamwork, Relation Building & Change Management skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:58:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!