এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Officer (CC)
Job description: Job Context
Marie Stopes Bangladesh (MSB) is a leading NGO affiliated with Marie Stopes International (MSI), UK, which supports programmes in 37 countries, providing high quality and affordable, sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services to the urban, peri-urban and rural community through innovative service delivery approaches supported by appropriate BCC interventions. MSB is committed to improving the SRH status of the poor, highly at-risk and vulnerable population in Bangladesh. MSB invites applications for Programme Officer(CC) at Bogura location.
- Candidate should have MBBS degree with one year internship.
- Valid BMDC registration certificate is must to state with us.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Family Planning programme in a reputed NGOs/INGOs.
- Having basic training on Long Acting & Permanent Method of Family Planning (LAPM) will be preferred.
- S/he should have experience to providing training.
- S/he have sound knowledge in coordination or maintain liaison with local level GoB Family Planning department along with others counterpart.
- Willingness to frequent travel in the field offices across the region.
- Competitive salary & benefit packages will be offered to the deserving candidates.
Location: Bogra, Rajshahi
Job date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 06:05:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!