এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Officer – Programme
Job description: Job Context
The Programme Officer – Programme is responsible for project development, monitoring/evaluation and reporting. She/he is reportable to the Director / Senior Programme Advisor, or any designated person.
- The Job Description of the Programme Officer-Programme can be:
- Prepare project proposals on innovative projects for submission to potential donors for funding.
- Making field visits to oversee and monitor IFB projects and its activities for ensuring quality and fulfill the target as per plan.
- Monitor the progress of the projects by using a monitoring checklists, collect and compile monthly data for all activities, analyze and prepare quarterly narrative and statistical reports, and case stories with high-quality photos.
- Regularly upload patient data and photos for all clubfoot and cleft operations as per donor’s guidelines on a monthly basis.
- Prepare policy papers and manuscripts for publication on IFB’s activities and achievements.
- Plan and conduct periodical surveys by interviewing and observing for evaluation and measuring results of the project interventions.
- Prepare documents, fact sheets, and PowerPoint presentations on IFB programs for discussion with existing and potential donors and also participate in such discussions.
- Liaise and maintain regular contact with in-country or overseas donors, Government / Non-government agencies working to provide health, prevention and cure of disabilities0.
- On the advice of the Director / Senior Programme Advisor, represent IFB in different meetings, seminars, workshops, and maintain contact with different government and development agencies.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 5 years relevant NGO experience
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 5-7 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of development programs.
- Must have excellent writing, verbal, and IT skills in English and Bangla.
- Must be self-motivated, target-oriented and a self-starter and should have good presentation, interpersonal and networking skills.
Tk. 35000 – 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 35000 – 45000 per month
Job date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 05:25:10 GMT