রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Accountant
Job description: Job Context
DASCOH Foundation is looking for a dynamic young and energetic Project Accountant of its` “Young people at high schools strengthen women`s rights and inclusive governance in Bangladesh” Project supported by the NETZ Partnership for Development and Justice.
- Financial management and accounting of the program operating in four districts
- Management of bank transactions
- Preparation of the periodic finance reports of the project
- Assistance in audits
- Perform procurement of materials, equipment, furniture, stationery as per project requirement following procurement policy
- Prepare annual budget and financial planning
- Manage recruitment and maintain administrative rule for the employee.
- Prepare deed of agreement for third parties.
- Communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare leave report of the staff of the project.
- Ensure payments of the bills, salary, bonus, tax & VAT with in time.
- Prepare Voucher, Maintain Cash Book, Ledger, Fixed Asset Register (Manually & Computerised).
- Prepare inventory report for the project
- Archiving of documents
- Payroll accounting and payment
- Manage the NGO-AB & other regulatory bodies and external audit.
- Age at most 45 years
- Experience in accounting of similar nature project in any national or international organization
- Knowledge on day-to-day accounting
- Knowledge on internal auditing
- Respect for diversity, gender sensitivity, and integrity
- Able to make efficient plan and optimum utilization of available resources
- Able to drive motor cycle and frequent field visit riding M/C. Willing to live remote areas
- Able to operate accounting related soft ware as well as MS office
- Able to prepare periodical financial reports
- Tk. 28510 (Monthly)
- 2.25 festival bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Travel Allowance, Health Insurance and Leave Benefits will be entitled as per organizational policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
Expected salary: 28510 per month
Job date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 08:35:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!