এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Associate
Job description: Job Context
- The Environment and Social Development Organization (ESDO) is an action research, environmental organization working towards a just and toxic free, zero waste world. ESDO aims to power a transition away from our current linear and extractive economy and towards a circular system that supports people`s right to a safe and sustainable environment. This entails fighting pollution and building regenerative solutions in cities through local campaigns, shifts in policy and finance, research and communication initiatives, and movement building. We work on six primary points of intervention: plastic, zero waste, incineration, pollutions, chemicals and climate.
- ESDO Project team is looking for a Project Associate to do national and international organizing, support ESDO work, assist in priority policy spaces, master policy questions and convey them to a variety of audiences, and handle national and international coordination and related logistics. This person is comfortable and experienced working in national and international, multicultural environments, dedicated to social and environmental justice, as well as self-directed and motivated.
- ESDO complies with all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
- Project Associate is a mid-level position focused on the environment, law and public health Issues.
- The Project Associate will work closely with the Technical Advisor as well as the Reacher and Campaign team, communications team, waste trade policy work, national and regional network members, and multiple external allies.
- Organizing policy and research discussions in national and regional spaces to identify and respond to threats and opportunities through collaborative campaigning
- Facilitating coordination spaces (calls, email lists, chats) and setting-up and maintaining coordination tools (shared documents and folders)
- Provide support (such as research, policy advice, connections to experts) to organizations intervening in national and regional policy processes (as needed, based on availability and prioritization with ESDO National & Global Policy Work)
- Assist waste trade and other plastics policy work with ESDO colleagues and partners in different regions.
- Engage with various knowledge and learning networks within ESDO partners, working closely with relevant organizational learning initiatives to better coordinate activities.
- Actively participate in the national and regional community of practice focused on assign project activities.
- Help showcase project impact through media articles, blog posts and other engagement methods with a target audience of stakeholders in the donor community.
- Help develop high quality project outreach materials such as brochures, multi-media presentations, photographs and video snippets.
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Geology, Botany, Zoology, Soil, water and environment, Agriculture. MPH and Master of Law will be encouraged.
- University of Dhaka,Asian University for Women,Independent University, Bangladesh,Jahangirnagar University,Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- Skills Required: communication and interpersonal skill., Computer skill, Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English, profesional english writing
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Community Engagement, Development Research, Online Campaign, Report Writing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Research Organization, Development Agency, NGO
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Outreach experience to different constituencies, communities
- Travel & events coordination experience
- Budget management experience
- Experience and ease working with others across markedly different time zones
- Ability to work with rural communities, hardworking, and frequent traveling are needed,
- Tk. 22000 – 28000 (Monthly)
- Starting Tk. 22,000 (Twenty-two thousand) for six month probation period; after successful probation, the job will be regularized and salary will re fix maximum Tk. 25,000 to 28,000 thousand depending on proven skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 22000 – 28000 per month
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 07:15:30 GMT