এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- DAK DIYE JAI, a Non-Government Development Organization is implementing REECALL 2021 Project at Indurkani upazila of Pirojpur district supported by Oxfam Bangladesh. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position
- Duration : Initially 1 (one) year from 1 April 2021 (but have a possibility of extension depending on donor fund availability)
- Experience in managing donor funded projects, team building, influencing;
- Lead monitoring and communications with project relevant actors, budget tracking, ensure value for money;
- Produce quality reporting for internal and external audiences;
- In-depth knowledge on DRR, CCA, Resilience, right base approach, community development model, clear analysis on social/economic/gender power dynamics from community to national level;
- Good communication, facilitation, presentation and representation skills;
- Strong understanding of gender issues and experience in integrating into program practice;
- Ability to work under pressure, decision making and multi-tasking;
- Working skill both oral and writing in English;
- Should have good knowledge in report writing;
- Skill in Ms-excel, Power Point and e-mail communication.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Master’s in Social Science and other relevant discipline
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 5 Years of work experience in the similar position of any reputed national or local NGO’s;
Tk. 52908 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Others benefits will be given as per project rule.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 52908 per month
Location: Pirojpur, Barisal
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 05:20:12 GMT