রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
Association for Community Development (ACD) is looking for a suitable candidate for a project `Reducing vulnerability to Trafficking of Women and girls and amplify women migrant workers` participation and visibility in labor migration processes`. The Project Coordinator is the key responsible person for implementing any project and it is a managerial position with strong leadership, management, coordination, and reporting skills. S/he will have to support project staffs in achieving project goal and objectives in timely manner with quality
- Provide strategic direction, oversight and leadership to project staffs to manage the project.
- Maintain liaison with government departments, local administration, District Employment and Manpower Officer, Technical Training Center, law enforcement agency, journalists, lawyers and other stakeholders.
- Develop communications strategies in collaboration with project team and the relevant government department for successful implementation of this initiative.
- Develop research plans, questionnaires, data collection and analysis.
- Conduct feminist research and collaborative advocacy strategies that are community-based and led by women migrant workers.
- Represent the program at meetings, workshops, consultations, etc. with stakeholders for effective dialogue and advocacy at district level.
- Arrange consultations with women migrant workers to identify key priorities, recommendations and community interventions needed.
- Fact finding and provide psychosocial support to victim of trafficking at institutional level and case management.
- Empower victims with livelihood opportunities and protection measures in community.
- Masters in Social Science (educational qualification can be flexible depending on experiences).
- At least 5 year(s)
- 5 years of working experience on migration issue and reintegration of trafficked victims.
- Excellent management and organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to convey information in an insightful and structured manner, both in written and oral presentations.
- Excellent communication skills and reporting in English required.
- Experience in networking, advocacy, and community mobilization.
- Knowledge and experience on program planning, activities and project cycle.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Strong ability to work in a team and be supportive to others’ efforts and work.
- Consultative and collaborative approach to handle multiple tasks in fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office specially Office, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholder and project beneficiaries.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 03:07:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!