এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions to assist the Myanmar Refugee at the Camp Level. The initial duration of the project is 6 months with possibilities of further extension. The project will be implemented in camp level at Ukhiya Upazila under Cox`s Bazar District.
- Perform overall administrative and management function of the project.
- Communicating between management and project staffs.
- Providing and ensuring administrative, logistic and leadership support to the field.
- Manage to organize training, coordination meeting and workshop at different level through improved coordination on regular basis and keep proper records of those meetings.
- To review and evaluate the project activities and out comes periodically and to take necessary corrective measures.
- preparing various program activities report for office, donor and others.
- Supervision and Monitoring of the project staff at field level
- Communicating skills with donar agencies and field level as a key employee of the project
- Any other job assigned by the organization as and when required.
- Post Graduation Degree from any university. Masters in Social Science will get Preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in the relevant field in the NGO sector.
- Efficiency in English language for corresponding, Report writing etc.
- Consolidated 70,000/-
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 05:58:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!