এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator (Community Based Protection)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Masters in Women & Gender Studies/ Development Studies/ Sociology / Public Administration/ Economics / Psychology or any relevant subjects from any recognized University.
- At least 6 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 6 years (3 years in mid-level position) working experience in the similar job in any NGO/INGOs. Working experience in protection programming in emergency response program especially in Cox’s Bazar district for Rohingya People will be given preference.
- Experience in working with local communities, civil society, partners and governments officials both in urban and rural settings.
- Ability to inspire others; to pass his/her skills to others and to motivate them to put them into practice.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, coordination and training skills.
- Ability to engage with local and international agencies.
- Ability to problem solve and identify resources in the Environment.
- Should be fluent in communication both in writing and speaking in English language. Speaking ability in Chittagonian local dialect is a plus.
- Knowledge on ICT particularly on MS Excel, MS Word (both Bangla & English), etc., is essential.
- Should be creative and innovative.
- Should be self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Should have “can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Committed to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 77175 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 15 May 2021 06:18:59 GMT