খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator (Contractual)
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location: Khulna and Cox`s Bazar
- Contract Duration: 1 year (subject to extension)
- JITA, a social enterprise affiliated with CARE Social Ventures (CSV), creates economic value for rural communities through income opportunities and inclusive market access. As part of a new partnership-driven initiative, JITA is developing a last mile sales agent network to promote improved nutrition and hygiene outcomes of selected rural and marginalized communities within Khulna and Cox`s Bazar. Through the project, JITA will seek to achieve the following major outcomes:
- Consumption of nutritious, diverse, and safe diets by rural households;
- Social and economic empowerment of women and adolescents;
- Adoption of improved water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) practices.
- Coordinating field level activities and ensuring achievement of regional targets (business and social impact) set by project leadership team.
- Developing monthly activity plans, team targets and coordinating implementation.
- Identifying and establishing contact with key local stakeholders (e.g. government authorities, NGOs, schools, and market actors).
- Scheduling and delivering core trainings for last mile sales agents.
- Leading interactions at community level workshops, courtyard meetings, promotion campaigns and other types of engagements.
- Arranging meetings between project beneficiaries and partners (e.g. business partner representatives, market actors, and public/private service providers).
- Monitoring field team performance and submitting regular reports to Senior Operations Manager.
- Coordinating field team for collection and sharing of success stories and impact highlights from the field.
- Fulfilling any other duties assigned by the Senior Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or a similar field, MBA preferable.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- 5 – 7 years of experience in leading field operations, project based experience highly preferred.
- Experience with donor-funded projects a plus.
- Strong awareness of cultural contexts in rural communities within operating regions.
- Ability to evaluate and develop staff members’ capacity.
- Strong time-management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional leadership qualities, especially in managing crisis situations.
Cox’s Bazar, Khulna
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile Bill
- Festival Bonus
- Insurance (Group Life, Hospitalization & Medical)
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong – Khulna
Job date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 07:58:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!