এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator (Female)
Job description: Job Context
- Looking for Project Coordinator – Global Initiative for Justice, Truth and Reconciliation (GIJTR)
- PULSE Bangladesh Society is a non-governmental and non-profit organization of Cox`s Bazar District. The organization has undertaken a program, funded by the U.S. Department of State, focused on strengthening local individuals` ability to conduct community interviews and truth-seeking efforts to support victims and redress the legacies of gross human rights abuses stemming from violence in the Rakhine State, including the provision of psychosocial support to victims. PULSE is now looking for a female incumbent for the position of Project Coordinator (PC) who will coordinate and lead the project.
- The Project Coordinator will be the lead of the GIJTR project in Cox’s Bazar District. She will be responsible for overall project planning, management, administration, and finances, including monitoring and reporting of the project. She will ensure the smooth implementation of the entire project and timely quality reporting according to deliverables & obligations. Key deliverables include:
- Design and finalize implementation plans.
- Overseeing the development, implementation, and quality of the projects.
- Liaison and coordination with RRRC, CIC, site management, sectors, implementation committee.
- Ensure quality & timely reporting and close coordination and liaison with the ICSC
- Assist Higher Management to find opportunities for project expansion or development of the new project.
- Work with the relevant department for submitting FD-6, FD-7 and getting NGO affairs bureau approval.
- Team management:
- Ensure supportive supervision to the project staff and volunteers at all levels.
- Ensure that all project personnel and targeted community receive the necessary orientation and training required by the project
- Facilitate the annual planning, mid-term, and final appraisal.
- Create a gender-equitable, women-friendly, sensitive work environment in the field office
- Masters in Social Science
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years experience in the managerial position and demonstrated capacity in office and staff management, program and budget planning, including capacity building of staff.
- Familiarity with international donor guidelines strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills and effective in representation and liaison with external actors.
- Be able to be to start work within 15 days.
- Proficient in the Chittagonian or Rohingya local dialect.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 07:07:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!