খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Share the project overview with staff members, including targets, time period, and achievement process
- Lead the project team to achieve the target with quality and quantity
- Implement project activities following details implementation plan (DIP)/review DIP time to time
- Support to prepare staff monthly plan and review the progress accordingly
- Organize and conduct project inception meeting
- Manage farmer’s assessment about their financial crises whether they need financial support or not.
- Ensure regular communication and coordination with credit program staff to facilitate timely loan disbursement as well as loan recovery.
- Ensure regular communication and coordination with KHAMATAYAN project staff
- Support establishing market linkage.
- Ensure building relationships with local service providers and market actors
- Facilitate for delivering awareness messages for farmers on nutritious food intake, hygiene practice, as well as the importance of nutrition-sensitive aquaculture practices.
- Provide technical support to the farmers in case of arising any complication in the field.
- Providing all sorts of support to the team members to achieve project goal and objectives in time.
- Facilitate for developing individual farmer business plan/model to overcome from their present situation.
- Supervise M&E Officer and Union Field Facilitator.
- Assist Accounts cum Admin Officer in preparing monthly financial reports through matching activities implemented.
- Monitor project activities through regular visit in the field to ensure quality of the project deliverables and mobilize the field staffs.
- Attend various meetings at the district/upazila level and presenting the project activities before government authorities regularly.
- Preparing presentation for the meetings and issues for the various level of coordination meetings and workshops.
- Collect work completion certificate from the relevant administrative department.
- Have to travel extensively throughout upazilas for smoother implementation of the project activities.
- Execute the decisions of Project Focal among the project staff.
- Arrange and facilitate the management meeting/different
- Monitor and execution of decision of management meeting/forum meeting
- Ensure proper utilization of vehicle, equipment and other logistic
- Assess the performance of the staff and provide on the job training
- Arrange training, meeting, seminar, workshop as per project document
- Responsible for ensuring qualitative and quantitative achievement of project outputs
- Guide and monitor the interventions, analysis the progress, and prepare plan to improve the gap areas at project level
- Prepare monthly budget requisition, control the budget and support to prepare financial report as per Shushilan and donor requirement.
- Represent project in different forums, seminar, workshops and meetings
- Conduct staff appraisal and take Initiatives and actions on building the capacity of project staffs
- Maintain regular liaison and communication with higher authority, govt. sectors, NGOs, INGOs, LGIs and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate audit, donor visit, consultant for baseline survey, evaluation, audit etc.
- Conduct staff meeting, staff coordination meeting and participate other project and organization related meeting
- Capture documentation, best practices and lesson learnt and share with respective personnel
- Introduce innovations in project planned interventions with taking concern from supervisor
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Six Monthly, yearly narrative report as per project design and submit to focal person
- Masters in Fisheries, Marketing or relevant subject is preferred. Academic qualification is flexible for highly experienced candidate.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- At least 07 years job experience with NGO/development sector
- Capacity in project management with conceptual understanding
- Team building capacity
- Written and oral communications skills in English and Bengali
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Practicing gender and cultural diversity
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Strong planning/organizational skills
- Willing to work with partially flexible work hours
- Able to operate virtual platforms like Skype/Zoom/Team etc.
- Able to drive a motorcycle and will have a valid driving license
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 00:52:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!