এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Uttaran is a national development organization working in the coastal region of Bangladesh since 1985 to uphold rights and entitlements and to improve the socio-economic condition of the poor and disadvantaged. Uttaran facilitates in getting access to and control over resources by the poor and disadvantaged to improve agricultural productivity and economic empowerment.
- Uttaran with the assistance of “EDUCO” is implementing “Preventing and Elimination of Hazardous Form of Child Labour in Coastal Areas of Bangladesh”. The project will work to Protect the Children and adolescents from violence and exploitation in Bangladesh as a result Hazardous child labour and exploitation is reduced. Project will be implement in 5 Union under Shyamnagar Upazila of Satkhira district.
- Job Location: Shyamnagar Upazila of Satkhira district.
- Overall planning for the project implementation based on the proposal.
- Provide Support education service for the children involved in hazardous work.
- Support education to have access to the mainstream government and non-government education institutions.
- Arrange life skill and technical training for Children & Adolescent
- Create linkage of youths with employers for expected dignified jobs and entrepreneurship opportunity.
- Strengthen CBCPS(Community based child protection system) to protect children from hazardous work and GBV(Gender based violence).
- Awareness raising of the community; especially parents and employers on negative impact of child labour.
- Sensitize local government and administration to function the respective local committees following existing action plans.
- Avocacy with national government to reformulate polices and laws through networking with like-minded organizations.
- Identification and assessment (kickoff workshop, reflection meeting activities, result & outcome monitoring,reporting).
- Evaluation (baseline, lessons learn, internal review, final evaluation).
- Accountibility (Open day, SCC, Orientations)
- Attend formal and informal meetings with stakeholders and related others.
- Work with relevant committees, and working groups to implement program activities following the work plan, implementation in the schedule and Monitoring & Evaluation plan.
- Ensure implementation and reporting of project activities and achieve project objectives.
- Ensure project visibility in the project area.
- Build efficient communication with GO/NGO/INGO offices in project areas.
- Prepare monthly reports, event reports, and other data reports, as required.
- Implement routine, process and outcome monitoring applying both quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Implement integrated automated information management system.
- Carry out any other activities as and when required.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all staff field level activities.
- Master’s degree in Social Science/Development studies/Project Management or any other relevant subject.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 50 years (Considerable in case of experienced candidates)
- At least 5-7 year(s) experience to work in National and International organization as a Project Coordinator/Program Manager. Technical education or Child and adolescent protection related experienced candidate are preferable.
- Expert in the field report, documentation in English.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office (MS Word), Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in driving motorcycles. (with valid license).
- Monthly salary-Tk. 50,000 (Fifty thousand) & other benefits as per project design.
Location: Shyamnagar, Khulna
Job date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 05:36:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!