সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Name of Project: Persons with Disabilities Local Initiatives for Advancement by Nurturing Transformation (PLIANT)
- Job Condition: The main purpose of this position is to take overall responsibility for implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Persons with Disabilities Local Initiatives for Advancement by Nurturing Transformation (PLIANT) projects by the direct supervision of Director/Executive Director.
- Job Nature: Project Base
- FUNCTION 1: Ensure thematic, programmatic and administrative support to the team.
- Assist to develop individual weekly and monthly plan according to his/her job assignment and it must be aligned with the project goal, outcomes and action/activities.
- Compile team plans (Monthly) and submit to line management
- Managing the activities in order to achieve the project’s goal, outcome, actions/activities and expected results which are specified in project proposal.
- Provide leadership and support in problem solving, key decision making, quality control, technical input and advice as well as planning, executing, monitoring and evaluation of the project activities (training, research, mobilization, policy advocacy, documentation, development & mainstreaming activities).
- Contribute and be responsible for elaborating technical guidelines and development of tools for project implementation.
- Preparation of detail implementation plan and guideline, detailed activities, operational processes and timely budget expenditure of field level implementation of the project activities with the association of project team.
- Provide administrative support to the team, including leave, expense reimbursements, etc
- FUNCTION 2: Reporting, documentation, and Capitalization
- Maintain the documentation of the update and outcomes of each activities under the objectives, advocacy and networking initiative
- Prepare report in English and maintain documentation of any other project implementation work, as required.
- Responsible to prepare semiannual, annual progress reports and Project Completion Report in both Bangla and English.
- He/ She will collect and document case studies and produce lessons learnt template relevant to the project activities.
- He’ll prepare monthly update, quarterly report, half yearly and annually report and also be responsible to prepare baseline and monitoring report as per project needs.
- FUNCTION 3: Elaboration of advocacy planning and implementation of advocacy events
- Elaborate advocacy work and implementation of advocacy activities consultation with the project team
- Develop and deliver local and national level advocacy and lobbying agendas.
- Organize workshops, seminars, meetings, on issues related to disability rights (inclusive education and employment) dialogue with multi-level stakeholders.
- Ensure policy tracking and will be aware of the range of advocacy activities and opportunities taking place across local and national level and inform the project team accordingly.
- FUNCTION 4: Accessibility of promotional items, IEC materials and project implementation tools
- Responsible to develop IEC material and ensure that is accessible to people with different kinds of disabilities.
- He/ She will ensure that tools and materials for project implementation, workshop, and training are accessible to people with different kinds of disabilities.
- FUNCTION 5: Networking, communication, coordination with different stakeholders
- He/ She should maintain communication and follow up with project beneficiary.
- The position need to conduction regular visits to project sites accordingly.
- Ensure effective communication for smooth partnership.
- FUNCTION 06: Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan implementation
- He/ She will contribute to the implementation of the Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan to ensure the quality of relevant results and track the project progresses.
- Follow effective monitoring mechanism for livelihood related support delivery and progress mapping
- Master’s Degree in Development studies or Social Science related field.
- At least 6 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- At least 6 years relevant working experience is required for this position and including 3 years in management position. The pposition holder should have experience in the field of project management, project cycle management, LFA, budget and reporting. The ideal candidate should have required knowledge on inclusion of persons with disabilities into mainstream development process. The candidate will get preference if he/she has clear knowledge on Children with Disabilities into mainstream Education, Job placement/ Livelihood and Health and Rehabilitation.
- Have clear understanding about relevant field instruments; e.g. UNCRPD, UNCRC, CBR, Person with Disabilities Rights and Protection Act 2013, education policy and health policy, Child rights law etc.
- Understanding of rights based approaches/child rights programming.
- Knowledge about Children with Disabilities Rights situation at the local level, National level and global level
- Management skills
- Project Cycle Management inclusion budgeting & M&E
- Resource/Grant Management skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- People Management Skills
- Partnership Management Skills
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Articulation and presentation skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Facilitation and networking skills
- Analytic skills
- Time Management Skills
- Technical Skills (Examples: languages, planning, budgeting, word processing, advance written and verbal communication, presentation etc)
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- Working knowledge on MS-Office packages: e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge on e-mail/internet,
- Excellent in communication skill both verbally and in writing- both in Bangla and English
- 40611 (forty thousand six hundred eleven only)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per rules and regulations of the organization and budget provision of the project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 40611 per month
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 05:21:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!