চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- We are one of the leading property development company in Bangladesh involved in the construction and development of multi storied residential and commercial projects in Dhaka and Chittagong. We are looking for a Project Manager who will manage and supervise our project construction works from start to completion at a time 6 to 8 projects. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, he has to lead a project site team and meet construction deadline and work quality requirements.If you are hardworking, have experience in working at construction sites of multi storied projects with 2 to 3 basements then you are the person we are looking for.
- Prepare and implement effective project plan and ensure satisfactory project progress.
- Communicate with external Consultant, In-house design team for smooth drawing support to the projectEnsure all works of projects are running as per program in conformity with Working Drawings
- Co-ordinate concrete casting program with Ready mix plant, Supply Chain, QC and project personnel
- Ensure all excess utility connections are officially disconnected, all utility meters are safe and secured, security post are constructed, site offices are established with proper facilities, labour shed is constructed with required facilities, overall safety and security of site operations.
- Train the project team on quality control, progress monitoring and operational discipline to create satisfactory job environment.
- Evaluate project staffs and contractors from time to time and report to the appropriate company authority about them.
- Arrange regular meeting with project personnel about site safety & housekeeping.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Construction, Real Estate
- Age at most 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate ready to join with short notice will get preference.
- Project management skills.
- Sound knowledge of structural design
- Ability to provide design feedback
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 08:08:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!