সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- One Year Contractual Appointment (With Possibility of Extension)
- Start Date- As soon as possible
- Strategic programmatic steering of ACTB project following the project proposal and as per the target in assigned geographic area.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the project resources, ensuring sound financial management and administration as per the policies of HEED Bangladesh and USAID’s regulations.
- Ensure identification of missing TB cases as per target in assigned geographic area and prepare plan to overcome.
- Lead, manage and develop ACTB team for the effective implementation of project activities.
- Prepare the annual action plan, monthly and weekly plan for the ACTB project with the help of HEED Operations team.
- Organize monthly/quarterly staff meetings to know the project activities, strategies, policies, goals, as well as seek inputs and directions for successful project implementation.
- Networking with GoB officials, Local NGOs, DOT centers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze risk related to project implementation and counter it for risk management.
- Leading the preparation of work plan and budget for the activities required to be conducted to achieve project outcome.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to project team in implementation of the project.
- Plan, review, progress and check performance report of project.
- Ensure and promote team spirit among the staff members and maintain gender sensitivity.
- Effectively coordinate with alliance partners to ensure smooth effective implantation of the project.
- Ensure compliance of HEED Bangladesh in different policies and practices.
- MBBS/MPH/MDS/MSSDS from any recognized university. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- Training/Trade Course: Project Management
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure
- At most 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in managing TB Control project or related Public health project.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managerial position for managing any health project.
- Experience in USAID Project implementation will be preferred
- Basic knowledge and skills in development and implementation of health programs.
- Hands on experience to write report for different stakeholders in the organization.
- Good computer skills on MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Professional fluency in English – both written and verbal.
- Able to undertake travel as required.
- Tk. 80400 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 07:14:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!