এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- PARI Development Trust is a national NGO working in greater Mymensing. PARI is implementing community development, maternal & child health, nutrition, agriculture and child rights program in several upazilas of Mymensingh, Netrokona,Jamalpur, Kishorgonj, Sherpur and Tangail districts. PARI is going to implement a new project “Children Youth and Communities for Change (CYCC)” with the funding from Transformed Aid International Australia under Sherpur district.
- The programme seeks a Project Manager to lead the program team and drive for achieving expected results through effective implementation of program activities.
- Demonstrate integrated community development
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Prepare progress reports and MIS for donor, organization and Govt.
- RBM/logframe preparation
- Office and staff management
- Play effective advocacy role
- Perform M&E of the project
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Coordinator/ Officer
- Age at most 45 years
- Age limit is flexible for experienced individuals.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Knowledge on ICT particularly on MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, SPSS, Power Point and Networking.
- Able to drive motorbike and having valid driving license
- Need to stay at Upazila level.
- Excellent leadership, team management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in local language and proficiency in English is essential
- Experience in advocacy
- Must be emotionally stable and willing to serve the poor and work with the community.
Sherpur (Sherpur Sadar)
- Gratuity, contributory PF, festival bonus, medical allowance as per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Sherpur, Mymensingh
Job date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 06:56:15 GMT