এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
Project Manager Position is the most important position for Light House Consortium of “Drug Abuse Resistance And Understanding (DARAU)” project who will lead implementation of the project in two districts of Bangladesh through overseeing the functionality of all activity of the Upazilla Coordinators, Program Officer, Advocacy Officer, MEL Coordinator who have been working at Rajshahi and Natore included 9 Upazillas of Rajshahi District, 8 wards of Rajshahi City-corporation and 6 Upazillas of Natore. The Project Manager is reportable to the Deputy Chief Executive/Chief Executive of Light House and will spend around 15-20% time in the field ensuring smooth implementation of the project. He will keep close collaboration with Counterpart International who is providing technical assistance of the project as well as DAM, APOSH and NSKS as they are partners of this project.
- The Project Manager is the senior level management position who will ensure implementation of project at the field level. Project Manager will lead the project and will be assisted by a number of core team. He will be responsible for overall planning, management, implementation, monitoring the performance of the project as well as partner coordination. He/she will be responsible to ensure that the project is in line with the approved project proposal and the budget. Communicate with Counterpart International as required and ensure all project deliverables are taking place on time. Oversee the fund management, review project work plan and time line, conduct quarterly staff meeting, review project performance and supervise project staff. Overall, he will ensure full compliance of donor’s policies and guidelines for this proposed project.
- •He will oversee the fund management, personnel management, project administration and procurement, coordination and collaboration with different stakeholders including Govt. counterparts, ensure performance based monitoring of project activities, ensure staff training and development, ensure capacity development of service providers, ensure total compliance of donor requirements and produce different periodical reports in English language as per need.
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Skills Required: Advocacy, Awareness building
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Development or Operation Management. NGO
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
- Tk. 55000 – 60000 (Monthly)
- As project budget allocation
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 55000 – 60000 per month
Job date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:53:00 GMT