এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
Home Again, a housing intervention with supportive services, is envisioned as a cost-effective and sustainable option for addressing long-term care in mental health. The intervention aims to provide pathways for rehabilitation of people in institutional spaces, improve their quality of life, mental health outcomes and community functioning, while promoting human rights. This model is developed and successfully implemented by The Banyan Academy of Leadership and Mental Health (BALM), India. Banyan`s Home Again is one of the projects highlighted in the World Health Organization`s recent publication, `Guidance on Community Mental Health Services: Promoting Person-Centered and Rights-Based Approaches`. The service model is very much aligned with Sajida`s vision in mental health space and will replicate in Bangladesh with the partnership of BALM.
- Determine and define the project scope and objectives. Planning, executing, and evaluating the project according to predetermined timeline and budget
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and required resources
- Forming effective partnership with multistakeholder organizations and media to ensure representation of the project work in the mainstream platforms to increase the reach
- Perform risk assessment to manage the project risks
- Develop concept notes, project reports and other required documents in monthly and annual basis and sharing with the different stakeholders
- Planning and developing checklist for monitoring and evaluation followed by collecting regular reports to ensure effective implementation
- Develop effective tools for project management followed by regular update to figure out the impacts and sustainable execution of projects plan
- Making necessary arrangements as and when required to ensure adjustments with troubleshooting and safeguarding concerns in a timely manner
- Maintaining communication and liaison among internal departments and external stakeholders
- Frequent field visit to the targeted communities for monitoring and ensuring the quality of work
- Work at office
- PhD in Counselling Psychology
- MS/ M.Phil or higher degree from Clinical/Counselling Psychology, Public Health or other relevant fields along with demonstrated experience in project management to uplift the versatility.
- Skills Required: Clinical Psychologist, Project Management, public health
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Clinical Psychology, Mental health, public health * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Candidates should have experience in Project Management and Operation.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:38:39 GMT