এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- DRRA is going to appoint one Project Manager to implement its` project named “Inclusive development for an improved quality of life for people with disabilities` supported by BMZ, Germany started from 1st December 2020. The project aims to promote the empowerment and empowerment of people with disabilities, to increase the knowledge of stakeholders and to provide needs-based services to the most disadvantaged. This project will focus on three issues:
- (1) Public awareness and knowledge about the needs and rights of people with disabilities is improved, (2) The capacities of DPOs, local government representatives and private sector associations are strengthened with regard to the implementation of the Enforcement of Disability Right and Protection Act 2013. (3) The access of persons with disabilities to health, education and income-generating activities is improved; (4) Local government administrations are aware of the rights and needs of persons with disabilities.
- Manage and supervise project team at field level those are working under the assigned projects;
- Facilitate to formulate project implementation plan together with team and other relevant stakeholders and execute as well;
- Facilitate the capacity building activities including training, workshops etc. of the project stakeholders including staff;
- Orient project staffs about the project and strategies of the project implementation;
- Ensure documentation of quality case stories, best practices, most significant changes and quality data of beneficiaries, changes and contextual information of local areas.
- Produce and ensure all reports of Capacity Building and other additional projects aligned with the project.
- Ensure timely entry all data into the prescribed software;
- Organize national level workshop/ seminar with relevant stakeholders on empowerment of the youth with disabilities.
- Track project expenditure against respective deliverables and manage budget; Maintain liaison with the donor agencies and meet donor compliances.
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS), Master of Development Studies (MDS)
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Budget Management, Data management, Event Management, project management in NGO INGO, Reporting and Documentation, Risk Management, Strategy Planning, Supervising, Training and Development * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Having advance level understanding on empowerment of the youth with disabilities and their rights, related contexts and inclusion of persons with disabilities at local, national and global level;
- Preference will be given to the candidates with working experience in disability-related projects.
- Excellent facilitation, coordination, team management, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work and lead a multi-cultural team and meeting deadlines; and
- Proficiency in computer application and analytical software packages along with MS word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.;
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques;
- Strong leadership capacity and management skills;
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including excellent correspondence skill with donor, partners and stakeholders.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 02:56:23 GMT