ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager, Child Rights Project, Maniknagar, Dhaka
Job description: Job Responsibilities
To assure the overall project implementation and the project operates in accordance with approved policies, procedures and project design through supervision to Field Trainer. To assure effective and efficient process of planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation. To oversee the project implementation and operational status. To ensure financial objectives by forecasting requirements, prepare annual budget, scheduling expanses, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions. To maintain coordination with project team, organizational management, government and donor as per project design. To build good network with related and local GO sectors and NGOs and maintain relation with them. To meet the reporting requirements of Organization, Government and Donor. To assist project staff members in gaining technical and development skills through training need assessment and providing trainings. To uphold the vision of SATHI and assure the appropriateness, effectiveness and efficiency of the project objectives and also maintaining high staff morale. To understand, socialization and ensures practice with staff of all organizational policies.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Able to carry out planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the ongoing project, therefore requires frequent field visit and travel to central office.
- Having good interpersonal skills and are able to maintain liaison and coordinate with Government, donor and the networks through teamwork.
- Good facilitation and presentation skills.
- Able to work in team and lead team.
- Good reporting skills (written and verbal) in both Bengali and English.
- Having good understanding on budgeting and financial management.
- Able to work with vulnerable and marginal community.
- Having experience in implementing community development approach.
- Have good computer knowledge on – Typing both Bengali and English, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and using internet.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in relevant position with experience in livelihood, Gender and Child Rights interventions under any development organizations.
Tk. 26000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 1
Expected salary: 26000 per month
Location: Jatrabari, Dhaka
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 02:31:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!