এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager (Cox`s Bazar)
Job description: Job Context
Duty Station: mPower Field Office in Cox`s Bazar with occasional visits to the Head Office in Dhaka as required.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Earning client’s confidence through proper communication and quality delivery within deadlines.
- Assigning tasks with proper deadlines and in an effective manner with a clear concept of what needs to be done.
- Regular communication with functional teams regarding the progress of assigned tasks.
- Raising flags for potential delays along with the options for resolution.
- Project Execution:
- Planning, documenting and executing all phases of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown structure and timeline management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles and responsibilities to the project team
- Assuring proper handover of projects from sales team.
- Preparing, updating and maintaining roll-out plans, resource allocation plans and budgets regularly.
- Communicating precise scope of work to different functional teams (Development, SQA, Solution Design, Training, Finance etc.).
- Completing projects within budget and timeline.
- Maintaining all project documentation.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Preparing Inception Report, Project Learning Document and other project monitoring reports.
- Assuring adherence to standard processes and raising concerns for any and all deviations.
- Business Development:
- Stakeholder mapping to identify domain/product specific potential clients.
- Identifying ICT need for clients as per our available ICT solutions.
- Pursuing potential clients for connecting with HQ business development team for collaboration.
- Providing sales pitch as required.
- Pursuing potential sales activities until end of sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in CSE, Business or relevant disciplines from a reputed university. (Having MBA degree will be an added advantage).
- Candidates from different disciplines are welcome to apply if they have previous experience in technology project management.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience preferably in project management.
- Prior experience in Government/NGO stakeholder management will be treated as an advantage.
- Prior experience in business development will be treated as an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Advanced communication skills to do effective and goal-oriented project management.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with clients and internal teams to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Assess crisis situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Ability to perform logic driven negotiations with project stakeholders.
- Strong decision-making capabilities based on the available information
- Keen observation skills with attention towards details to identify different issues of existing projects and coming up with optimal solutions.
- Proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to Pick up new skills and processes quickly and rigorously.
- Managing and working cooperatively with all relevant project stakeholders in a tactful and effective manner to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Microsoft Visio, Project Management tools.
- Competitive salary package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Autonomy and flexibility of work hours.
- In-house catering service for lunch & snacks.
- Income tax paid by the company.
- Two festival bonuses.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 06:41:28 GMT