এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager (ECHO funded SUPER Project)
Job description: Job Context
This position has overall responsibility for the management, coordination and ensure technical support of ECHO funded project “Strengthening Urban Public – Private Programming for Earthquake Resilience (SUPER)” which aims to increase national capacity and coordination of disaster management ultimately contributing to a strengthened earthquake disaster risk management (EQDRM) of urban communities.
- The project manager will have to deliver and manage specific project strategies and activities to achieve the objectives stated in the project document in consistent with strategic direction of World Vision Bangladesh thereby making a major contribution to the development and articulation of World Vision Bangladesh Office’s strategic humanitarian objective.
- Ensure that the goals and outcomes of the Action are met, in line with the policies of WV and ECHO.
- Supervision of the technical and programmatic deliverable of the project team in coordination with Consortium partners.
- Represent organization in the Project Implementation Committee (PIC) of consortium along with project implementation team.
- Effective and timely coordination, collaboration and externals/ internal communication and with relevant stakeholders for efficient implementation of the project.
- Successful delivery of the project intervention timely.
- Report the progress of the project implementation regularly to relevant staff of WVB maintaining proper channel.
- Manage field level implementation and monitoring all the project intervention intensively.
- Maintain all external stakeholder engagement related to the project, especially private sector stakeholders, I/NGO representatives, related UN clusters, service providers and respective line departments and ministries of Government.
- Ensure Policy compliance, financial management, performance management & staff well-being of own team member, budget control, project performance monitoring, reporting, and evaluations related to the project.
- Manage project provide the overall technical and administrative management support for the project and maintain the accountability to donor, consortium manager and to WV, including ensuring all reporting is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Keep close networking with consortium partners, internal and external stakeholders for effective coordination for meaningful implementation of the project. Provide leadership in the startup, implementation and Phase out of the project, mobilizing staff, facilitators and other resources; while ensuring that the donor, consortium and WVB reporting requirements.
- Build staff capacities in area of monitoring, documentation, innovation and support of project implementation.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by WVB to ensure the Donor compliance.
- Master’s degree preferably in Social Sciences/Disaster Management/Relevant field.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Disaster Management, Disaster Risk Reduction * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Clear Understanding on the project issues like Urban Disaster related Program Management.
- Proven excellent leadership capacity in managing the similar type of staff and stakeholders.
- Technically sound on Disaster Risk Reduction approaches, Humanitarian Response program, community mobilization, working with multi stakeholders.
- Technically sound and hands on experience on community based Urban Disaster Risk Reduction or Disaster response program management.
- Ability to manage/facilitate/ Mobilize/stakeholders & ensure private sector engagements
- Knowledge on current development and emergence issues specially in relevant field.
- Good conceptual and practical skills to write project concept paper and design documents of the project.
- Good knowledge and skills in forecasting and budgeting.
- Baseline survey, Evaluation and Monitoring process and tools.
- Good facilitation skill of Advocacy programs, Workshop, Training, Seminar.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong prevention and reporting Skill.
- Good command in English & Bengali, both written and verbal.
- Decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint presentation.
- Ability to work under stressful condition and adaptive to local culture and situation.
- Minimum five years of national /international professional disaster management/DRR experience.
- Must be willing and able to work in the project area of people of urban area, and need to work with the Project team.
- 60% desk oriented and 40% field-oriented job.
- World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work.
- World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
- Tk. 100000 – 110000 (Monthly)
- Attractive fixed salary will be provided as per organizational salary structure and policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 100000 – 110000 per year
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:11:09 GMT