এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager – EFSL Project
Job description: Job Context
- Helvetas Bangladesh is looking for a Project Manager for (EFSL) Enhancing Food Security, Self-reliance and Livelihoods Project under Cox`s Bazar based Programme Office. This position is responsible to lead, coordinate, manage the EFSL project activities under the direct supervision of Humanitarian Coordinator.
- 12 months national employment contract
- Strategically steered and implemented the project in accordance with the values, policies and regulations of Helvetas Bangladesh and the donors.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the project according to annual plans, logframe, and budget available, in compliance with donor and government requirements.
- Provide technical support to project team and partners for Monitoring and Evaluation for implementing the EFSL Project activities.
- Represent Helvetas in the Food Security Cluster and any other relevant sector and build up good relationship with CiC, RRRC, DC office and other INGOs in the same sector.
- Connect and engage with networks, platforms and stakeholders that are relevant and important in the area of Emergency Food Security, Self-reliance and Livelihoods.
- Support capacity building of our local partner(s) to strengthen them in their implementation, (as per capacity building plan)
- Provide timely monthly narrative and financial reports and other reports as required by donors.
- Develop a new concept paper and proposal for a livelihood program.
- Capture lesson learns and best practices from the project and document them and share to others for learning purpose
- Ensure excellent teamwork and collaboration among staff, following HR guidelines and policies.
- Ensure that NGO-AB formalities are submitted timely and correctly.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry from any university is preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Min 5 years’ experience working in Livelihood, Food security project, preferably in INGOs.
- Knowledge of Rohingya Context and Livelihood program implementation in Rohingya Context.
- Experience and knowledge on project management, proposal writing, and media communication.
- Strong experience and skills on people management and stress-management.
- Can work independently, pro-active, accountable, professional and good in communication.
- Professional level in MS Office package
- Fluent in English, Bengali native speaker, Chittagonian desirable
- Tk. 120000 – 150000 (Monthly)
- BDT. 120,000/- to BDT. 150,000/- including all benefits (PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Insurance and others as per HR policy). The duration of contract is extendable based on fund availability and individual performance of the staff.
Expected salary: 120000 – 150000 per year
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 07:15:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!