এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager – MEAL, Health & Nutrition, HCMP (Project-Based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Ensure timely and quality reporting to feed in the internal and external reporting channel.
- Periodically checks the data quality.
- Support the Sector Lead in evaluating performance of the projects of the sector as per projects’ needs.
- Support the Sector lead through development of the monitoring and KM tools and compilation of the agreed reports from the field.
- Support Sector Lead, even SMT by the utilization of KM Products.
- Develop tools and monitor progress and prepare reports to support Sector Lead to provide the inputs in strategic decisions timely
- Supervise the performance tracking and conduct periodic review to ensure the tracking is done correctly
- Document all the proposals, progress reports, and communication from donor and BRAC staff including the modification in the proposals and monitoring indicators so as to be on the track of the project implementation and successful completion of the projects.
- Coordinate with PDDR, M&E Team and other support function providing necessary MIS and M&E reports required for decision making and actions
- Support Progranme Manager-PD, Quality, Design, Quality, TA, KM and reporting in effective programme development and design activities and ensure the quality of the projects’ activities.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Masters’ or equivalent in Statistics, Development Studies, CSE, Economics, MIS or any other relevant subject
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accountability, Data Analysis, Humanitarian Response, Learning and Development, MIS, Monitoring and Evalaution, Project Management, Report Writing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Relationship building
- Strategic Communication
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 03:31:50 GMT