এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager – Mental Health and Psychosocial, GBV, SRH Service @ Rohingya Refugee Camp
Job description: Job Context
- Location: Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Reports to: Program Director, Agrajattra.
- Contract duration: Total project duration – 03 Years but initially Up to December 2020, full-time position (with possibility of contract extension)
- Deadline for Applications: 20th Oct 2020
- Agrajattra is a non-profitable, non-political, non-governmental voluntary organization. Agrajattra`s vision is a fair society where peace, social justice, good governance and gender equity will remain. Our main areas of work include child protection, prevention of violence against women and girls, women`s empowerment, life-skills education, and humanitarian response in emergency situations (food security & livelihoods, shelter development, health and hygiene) etc.
- Agrajattra is looking for a dedicated Project Manager (PM) for our new 03-Year Child Protection & MHPSS Project in Cox`s Bazar (Rohingya focused), titled, “Bridging the Gaps: Strengthening Mental Health Support for Children and Young People”.
- Our planned project has three key components : Strengthening the collective resilience of the Rohingya community, strengthening the individual resilience of children and adolescents, and expanding access to mental health services through the provision of psycho-social support and case management for children in need and at risk.
- Terms and Conditions : Contract is for six (6) months and may be extended based on proved experience and results.
- General :
- Develop, monitor and keep all project staff aligned to project work plan (based on knowledge and understanding of project activities, outputs, targets and timelines)
- Guide the project team and supervise and coordinate all project activities in liaison with communities, government and child protection agencies working on the Rohingya Refugee response;
- Liaise with the admin and finance team to plan, manage, and monitor ongoing levels of expenditure of the project as against budget and provide timely advice on likely overspends and/or under spends.
- Lead and coordinate, in conjunction with the M&E manager, project monitoring, as well as baseline, mid line and end line assessment process, as well as qualitative evaluation of all activities.
- Plan and coordinate periodic monitoring and observation visits to observe and facilitate the project activities.
- Coordinate Needs Assessment for the Bridging the Gaps project and the preparation of reports.
- Monitor day-to-day activities in programmes to ensure best practice is adhered to in provision of psycho-social support for children, community-based response mechanism, case management of children at risk;
- Coordinate with case workers and other relevant technical sectors, to ensure a rapid, proportionate and effective response;
- Work with case workers and child protection committee members to ensure that they are addressing child protection concerns within their respective communities;
- Oversee the implementation of capacity building programs with parents/stakeholders;
- Introduce case files and follow up report at coordination level with other Child Protection Groups;
- Supervise case management to ensure regular follow up of case files of children at risk.
- Follow Agrajattra guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure that all applicable organizational policies have been properly applied by project staff.
- Develop and engage regular capacity building, coaching, mentoring, and monitoring of project staff
- Willingness to travel / be in the field regularly.
- Identify gaps in service provision to children and proactively refer and advocate for those gaps to be addressed by the relevant bodies.
- Reporting :
- Should have excellent skills of report writing and documentation.
- Keep the Program Director (PD) informed on the activities of the project by providing relevant correspondence, reports and meeting minutes as well as making regular updates.
- Responsible for prompt submission of regular milestone, periodic, and final reports to the Program Director (PD).
- Lead preparation of reports to the donor and to the government.
- Networking :
- Responsible for co-ordination and liaising between Agrajattra and partners/other agencies/local government/local communities/displaced community, as regards to Agrajattra’s Bridging the Gaps project.
- Represent Agrajattra at the stakeholders meeting as necessary e.g. Child Protection Sub-Sector, Protection, Case Management Working Group, GiHA etc.
- Leadership Behavior :
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills;
- Ability to positively influence others and successfully reconcile differences;
- A self-starter with a strong results orientation and with high levels of integrity, credibility and dependability;
- An energetic team player who can effectively collaborate, and who can stand alone when necessary;
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Core values :
- Commitment to Agrajattra mission, vision and values, and the ability to convey with enthusiasm Agrajattra’s role in accompanying and serving refugees and in advocating for their right to protection and a life in dignity;
- High integrity, honesty and confidentiality; ability to deal tactfully and discreetly with situations, people and information;
- Acceptance of diversity and inclusion as a core value.
- Willingness to work in flexible, sub-optimal, and stressful environment.
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS) in management, psychology, social work, or social sciences, Master of Development Studies (MDS), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- University degree in management, psychology, social work, or social sciences, or any other related field.
- Masters in any discipline; preference will be given to candidates having post graduate degree in Development Studies or Social Science
- Skills Required: Capacity Development, Documentation skill, Donor Compliance, Excellent communication skills, GBV, Management and Leadership, Planning and organizing skill
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Capacity Development, Child Protection, Development organization, Monitoring and Reporting, Programme and Project Planning, Project Proposal, Reporting and Documentation, Research and Development, Strong communication skills * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO, Research Organization
- Age 30 to 45 years
- At least 5 years working in the NGO sector.
- Experience in managing people/teams.
- Experience with start-up of programmes
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to working with marginalized communities.
- Experience in child protection in protracted crisis / early recovery a significant advantage
- Experience working in Rohingya camps is a significant advantage
- Upholds humanitarian values and principles
- Fluency in English and Bangla (written and spoken) and excellent writing skills.
- Rohingya or Chittagonian language skills is an advantage
- Strong analytical, reporting, strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills/experience
- Knowledge of project cycle management.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 40000 – 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- WEEKLY HOLIDAY – 01 & GOV’T HOLIDAYS
Expected salary: 40000 – 45000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 03:33:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!