এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- About Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK): Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK) was established in 1986 as a national legal aid and human rights organization. Initially its work was limited to providing free legal services to the disempowered particularly women, working children and workers in Dhaka city. But over the last thirty-three years, ASK has evolved a more comprehensive approach to the promotion, protection and prevention in the area of legal and human rights. ASK`s strategies to promote human rights awareness and community activism; offer legal aid through mediation and litigation while survivors are given psycho-social counselling; investigations into human rights violations and their documentation are supplemented by research which together lead to media campaigns to defend human rights, and public interest litigation for law and policy reform. ASK has implemented different projects in Cox`s Bazar and is currently working for promoting women`s participation in peace building and social cohesion among Rohingya and host community.
- Reporting to : Director – Programme, Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK)
- Prepare quarterly, half yearly and yearly work plan for activities, human resources, logistics support, etc.
- Prepare quarterly, half yearly and yearly budget for the project;
- Prepare supervision plan for the field level work.
- Provide programmatic and technical inputs to the project staff
- Implement the project activities as per project proposal and plan
- Revise the work plan according to the need from the practical field
- Oversee awareness, mobilisation and other activities of the project
- Follow the HR and Financial Policy to implement all the programmes
- Managing the project activities and actions
- Manage the budget under every activity.
- Maintain a strong liaison with District Commissioners office, RRRC and CIC office of Rohingya camps.
- Maintain coordination with local partner regarding the project implementation
- Maintain liaison with GO, NGO, other concerned groups/forums/networks, relevant community people, institutions and direct stakeholders
- Maintain close working relationship with ASK
- Attend workshop, seminar, meeting assigned by ASK
- Prepare quarterly, six monthly and yearly progress report
- Prepare NGO Bureau, DC Office report, report for management and EC
- Prepare relevant meeting minutes, workshop report and circulate it to the relevant participants
- Dissemination of projects information to management and local partner
- Document and filing all sorts of project related information
- Responsible for staff management, annual appraisal and leave
- Maintain petty cash and vouchers
- Purchase and supply relevant project materials
- Supervision and Monitoring:
- Provide supervision support to the field level project staff and day to day activities of the project
- Perform regular field visit
- Support M&E officer in preparing all progress reports
- Review monitoring findings and support ASK and JNUS for necessary adjustment as required
- Reportable to Project focal point.
- Masters in Development Studies, Women and Gender Studies or any other discipline of Social Science with good academic records.
- At least 8 year(s)
- At least 8 years experience in project management in the following area(s): partnership management, project operations, supervision, documentation, working in Rohingya issue etc. Excellent project management skill.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Ability to work effectively across teams with intercultural and interdisciplinary sensitivity. Proficiency in English, written communication and presentation skills.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 82500 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 14 May 2021 22:54:01 GMT