সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Monitoring & Documantation Officer – Seeking A New Generations` Harmonious Association
Job description: Job Context
- Friends In Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) is implementing “the Seeking A New Generations` Harmonious Association Project” in Sylhet Sadar, South Surma, Osmaninagar & Biswanath Upazila under Sylhet District supported by Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF). Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position:
- Project Duration: 03 Years (May be extended as per donor requirement)
- Monitoring & Documentation Officer will serve the purpose of Program Monitoring, Data Evaluation of Field Oriented Tasks and perform all necessary communicational jobs through within the reportable person.
- Ensure an effective functional M&D system that produces the required information to track the progress of the planned activities.
- Regular collection and update the project information.
- Analyses of the data to generate appropriate M&D report.
- Documentation of lesson learns and relevant project information.
- Provide training, guidance and support to project staff for utilizing monitoring tools, technique and calendar.
- Frequent visit at fields for monitoring program activities and provide feedback to field level staff.
- Conduct analysis and prepare project progress reports as per program demands.
- Assist Program Coordinator and other staff to ensure implementation of all training requirement to enhance quality services.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any discipline (Social Science, Development Studies/ Statistics will be preferred)
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the field of M&E and documentation
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative data collection, coalition and analysis skills
- Excellent operational knowledge of functioning of PC and standard MS Office software, MS Word, MS Excel, SPSS/Access, Power Point.
- Proven experience in coordination and supervision of baseline surveys, impact assessments and project reviews.
Sylhet (Bishwanath, Osmani Nagar, South Shurma, Sylhet Sadar)
Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Expected salary: 25000 per month
Location: Osmani Nagar, Sylhet – Sylhet
Job date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 05:45:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!