সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Monitoring & Documentation Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Friends In Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) is going to implement Enhancing Social Protection for Female Tea Garden Workers and their Families Project in Sylhet, Habigonj & Moulovibazar district of Sylhet Division supported by UNICEF. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position.
- Project Duration: May 2020 – January 2022
- Monitoring & Documentation Officer will serve the purpose of Program Monitoring, Data Evaluation of Field Oriented Tasks and perform all necessary communicational jobs through within the reportable person.
- Ensure an effective functional M&D system that produces the required information to track the progress of the planned activities.
- Regular collection and update the project information.
- Analyses of the data to generate appropriate M&D report.
- Conduct participatory assessment involving SHGs & CBOs and document the findings.
- Documentation of lesson learns and relevant project information.
- Provide training, guidance and support to project staff for utilizing monitoring tools, technique and calendar.
- Frequent visit at fields for monitoring program activities and provide feedback to field level staff.
- Conduct analysis and prepare project progress reports as per program demands.
- Assist Program Coordinator and other staff to ensure implementation of all training requirement to enhance quality services.
- Master’s in social sciences, anthropology, statistics or any other relevant subject.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the field of M&E and documentation
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative data collection, coalition and analysis skills
- Excellent operational knowledge of functioning of PC and standard MS Office software, MS Word, MS Excel, SPSS/Access, Power Point.
- Proven experience in coordination and supervision of baseline surveys, impact assessments and project reviews.
Tk. 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per project policy of FIVDB.
Expected salary: 40000 per month
Job date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 01:40:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!