খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Project : Adolescent led Sustainable Consumption Education for Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation project
- Assignment period : 01 November 2020 to 31 July 2023
- Duration of the Contract: The sustainable consumption Education project is designed for 3 years which will empower the Adolescents to change consumption lifestyle for contribution in climate change adaptation and mitigation. But the initial contract with the selected candidates will be made for 9 months.
- Implement project activities in the project area in a participatory approach.
- Work in team approach with other Members to ensure quality implementation of each intervention as per strategies and give proper importance for norms and culture of the community.
- Contribute technically to develop and implement the role- playing game related to sustainable consumption education with young people in the project area
- Look into all small actions and to capture small achievements Work with Team members to deal with climatic issue very carefully and motivate young people to act as change maker of the community.
- Maintain effective functional coordination with Project Manager, Project Coordinator and Team members in discharging day to day activities.
- Maintain functional coordination with local Civil Society, UP Bodies and community people.
- Maintain coordination with JJS Management.
- Follow programming approaches and receive feedback if required to implement design activities.
- Ability to organize and coordinate advocacy campaigns, events, trainings, workshops and online webinar.
- Support the development and adaption of context specific IEC materials for training and workshops.
- Assist team members in preparation of budget for each intervention in time and submit to JJS management and submit requisition in advance for purchase of project related items.
- Prepare regular reports especially after completion of an intervention and submit with bill vouchers for adjustment within timeline.
- Prepare relevant documentation such as project summaries, background documents, presentation and briefing notes
- 4 years graduation in Development studies/ URP or in Environment Science
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- (Female candidates are always encouraged to apply.)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Communication, Documentation or awareness and education project with NGOs.
- Report writing capacity, Computer and communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Travel allowance : Actual
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 01:31:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!