চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer (Accounts & Finance)
Job description: Job Context
- Contract Duration: Initially for 01 Year with possibility of further 2 years depending on the performance and funding availability.
- Job Summary: Prottyashi, A social development organization has been working for the development of disadvantaged population of the country since its establishment and currently is going to implement a project to ensure safe, orderly and regular migration for the returnee migrants, migrant workers, potential migrants and their family members with the funding and technical support of Helvetas Bangladesh. Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- Project Officer (Accounts & Finance) for “Strengthened and Informative Migration Systems (SIMS)” Project.
- Reporting: Project Man Project Officer (Accounts & Finance) will report to Assistant Director (Finance) of Prottyashi. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization`s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Preparing Financial Statement (Balance Sheet, Receipt and Payment, Cash Flow Statement and related notes)
- Monitoring of fund management related activities with the Project Manager.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheet and subsidiary records in respect of payment.
- Make necessary journal entry and prepare trial balance using accounting software.
- Monthly and periodic financial statement preparation for the organization and donor.
- Monitor and control IT and VAT deduction at source and deposit accordingly and issue necessary payment certificates to respective suppliers/service providers
- Prepare program/project accounts, financial report for the donor(s),
- Coordination with Internal and External Audit related activities
- Check and recommend Payment Voucher, Cheque and maintain day to day banking and fund management
- Responsible for Petty Cash funds and weekly reports for reimbursement
- Ensure cash advances are monitored and cleared on a timely basis.
- Issue receipts for all money received by cash, cheque, and bank transfer.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all accounts.
- Preparing daily/weekly report of bank balances and outstanding cheque.
- Promote gender and social equity in all project interventions
- Adhere to conflict sensitive programme management and display conflict-sensitive behavoiur
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in business studies from any reputed university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 05 years of professional experience in financial management at the project level in national or international organizations.
- Technical Skills:
- Proficient with MS office suite
- CA (cc) will be an added advantage.
- Monthly Net Salary will be 38,000 BDT
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Admissible benefit such as provident fund & festival Bonus.
Expected salary: 38000 per month
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 07:23:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!