এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer, Admin, HCMP
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Support programme team on documentation and profiling the HCMP Protection. UNWOMEN project staffs.
- Ensure administrative documents and maintain/ keep records of staff information
- Use IT system to maintain and keep records staff and of Visitors.
- Develop project based annual Purchase plan.
- Initiates Purchase requisition, purchase good/materials, adjust bill voucher and other related activities.
- Maintain Stock register and documentation of project outcomes.
- Assist to HR, Finance, procurement team and donor finance team communication as required.
- Support to arrange the official meeting and assist to logistics arrangement
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Perform other duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. as required.
- Maintain smooth inflow and out flow of program documents/ letters etc.
- Assure good cohesion within the field team.
- Prepared action plan and progress monthly report.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Any relevant subject from any reputed public or private university/ institution with minimum 2nd division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all.
- Skills Required: Communication, leadership and negotiation
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Donor Compliance, General Administration, Recordkeeping, Supply Chain Management and Procurement * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 02:07:48 GMT