এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer (CFS Manager), Child Protection, HCMP
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.7
- Develop Team plan to implement sector activities.
- Conduct and coordinate research/ survey activities of CFS center.
- Select site for CFS center, take approval from concern authority and develop infrastructure for the center.
- Ensure and maintain the quality of the CFS center activities.
- Follow up case management activities considering best interest of the children.
- Conduct training and lesson learn session to develop capacity of the staff.
- Arrange meeting with parents, CBCPC, community leaders (Imam, Majhi, and influential person), adolescent leaders
- Provide supervision of the child protection activities and technical guidance to the respective staff to achieve the vision.
- Be responsible for oversight and coordination of all sector activities in the camp.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports both for internal and donor reporting purpose.
- Participate in coordination meetings and any other meetings and forward the necessary information to authority.
- Attend the visitors and donors from national and international agencies to visit centers and programs of CP such as HPL, Adolescent Clubs, Health center etc.
- Work with camp actors and camp communities to promote and implement routine child protection activities.
- Maintain liaison with different programme/ sector of HCMP, national & International NGOs and government bodies.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduation or Post Graduation in any relevant discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Child Protection, Managerial Position, NGO
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 04:54:08 GMT