চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer (Chittagong)
Job description: Job Context
- Fix-term; full-time employment based in Chittagong
- The Opportunity:
- The Project Officer is accountable for working with implementing partners in Bangladesh for the strategic planning, design, and operational delivery of FHF Bangladesh`s programs that align to The Foundation`s strategic framework.
- Program coordination to ensure implementing partners achieve program activity and outcomes in accordance with agreed project design documents, Annual Partnership Agreement, work plans and annual budgets.
- Timely submission of quality regular reports from partners to the Country Manager, including PRISM data entry, and assist partners with timely mobilization of goods and services to initiate and complete activities.
- Actively participate in the development of project proposals and project design documents.
- Coach and mentor implementing partners to comply with the Foundation’s program implementation and financial management manual, ensure all requisitions are appropriate and align with planned and budgeted activities.
- Monitor and evaluate stages of project implementation to ensure partners are achieving the required outcomes; identify new approaches and strategies that would benefit the program, gather, and share lessons learned.
- Work closely with the Finance and Operations Team to assist in the preparation and monitoring of annual financial budgets, and ensure proper partner accountability of funds, in line with FHF procedures and guidelines.
- Support partners to prepare and monitor annual financial budgets, review partners’ advance and settlement, ensure their timely financial returns and utilize project assets as per FHF policy.
- The position will look after all project MIS report for compilation and will update quarterly data in PRISM. The role also provides Compliance training to all partner and development of communication items for all projects.
- To be successful in this role, we are seeking someone with the following experience and skills.
- Strong experience in project design, management, budget development and monitoring.
- Experience in the implementation of health projects and required outcomes.
- Proven ability to influence and work collaboratively with partners/stakeholders.
- Managing outcomes through partners and relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Social Development, Public Health)
- Something extra to get our attention!
- Worked in non-profit or government sector, in public health or related fields.
- Proven ability to influence and work with partners and stakeholders.
- Experience in community-based health programming.
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as the ability to travel domestically to the project sites.
Job date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 02:55:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!