এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer-CM & CP (Community Mobilization & Child Protection)
Job description: Job Context
- SAINT-Bangladesh is a value based independent, non-profit and Non-Government Organization (NGO), participating in survival strategies of coastal poor. It believes in integration of right based approach in striving for people centered sustainable development initiatives, maintaining a level of transparency, participation, accountability, child and gender sensitivity and respect to human rights and dignity principles in management. SAINT-Bangladesh is seeking a professional for the position of Project Officer-CM & CP (Community Mobilization & Child Protection) for the project titled “Integrated Child Development Project-Shishuder Jonno (ICDP-SJ)” funded by Save the Children International and the project has been implementing at Muladi and Bakerganj Upazilla in Barishal district from March 2019. Note that this requirement will depend on the availability of donor fund.
- Overview of the Project:
- Shishuder Jonno` (For the children) Program is a sponsorship funded initiative of Save the Children in Bangladesh to support development of children particularly who are deprived from basic needs and services like health, education and living opportunities. Under this program, comprehensive activities as appropriate to children below 18 years are in implementation through following life-cycle approach. Save the Children Country Office has been implementing diversified core programs, such as Maternal, Newborn, Child Health & Nutrition (MNCHN), Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) including Early Childhood Care and Stimulation (ECCSP), Basic Education (BE) including ICT in education, School Health & Nutrition (SHN) & Adolescent Development (AD).The cross cutting components are-Community Mobilization, Child Protection (CP), Information & Communication Technologies for Development (ICT4D), Child Rights & Governance (CRG), Gender & Inclusion.
- This Integrated Child Development Program has been engaging children, their families and community actors in order to address the needs of the children and to create enabling development environment for them. Save the Children have been continuing sponsorship interventions in its Rural Impact Area (IA) of Bakergonj & Muladi Upazila in Barishal District to implement long-term, age appropriate, children development program for next 09 years.
- Job Location: Upazila based position (Muladi) in Barishal District, Bangladesh
The Project Officer is mainly responsible to providing technical support to Union Facilitator’s and field level stakeholders under Integrated Child Development Program-Shishuder Jonno (ICDP-SJ) funded by Save the Children International in Muladi and Bakerganj Upazila of Barishal District. S/he is primarily responsible for capacity building, facilitate different training/meeting/workshop and follow up, quality monitoring and providing inputs in planning and implementation of CP, CRG and Community Mobilization process guided by CASP’s (The Common Approach to Sponsorship – Funded Programming) module. S/he will be working in close collaboration with CG, CSG, Union Parishad, SMC, primary schools, NCTF, PTA, parents, adolescents, community to ensure significant benefit to the children and adolescents of the program area focusing on gender equality, inclusion and meaningful child participation. This position will also help field staffs to coordinate with different GO/NGOs/private agencies for cooperation, collaboration and sharing programs at local level, whenever necessary. S/he is also play vital role to implement intergraded ICDP-SJ program through proper coordination with all program managers. S/he is sound on Community Mobilization, especially have strong foundation of execute the Community Mobilization Process and will motivate the community and stakeholders towards sustainability of SJ program. This position will also be responsible for two unions for overall coordination and support of ICDP-SJ program implementation effectively.
- Master degree, preferably in Social Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Experience & Skills: At least 3 years’ working experience in the field of child protection, child rights and community mobilization in a national / international organization. Motor cycle driving skills with valid driving license is mandatory for this position.
- Good facilitation skills
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Good influencing skills
- Proven ability to organize events (medium – large)
- Good communication skills both in English and Bengali.
- Ability to visit communities frequently
- Proficiency on MS office package operation including PowerPoint and e-mail communication.
- Motorcycle driving with valid driving license.
- To work in team
- To protect children in connection
- To be non-discriminatory and gender sensitive
- BDT 38,720/- per month.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 38720 per month
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 02:01:36 GMT