রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer Community Mobilization
Job description: Job Context
- DASCOH intends to contribute to an improved health status with special focus on maternal, neonatal and child health, primarily under the Rajshahi division. To achieve the goal, CBHC, DG Health, DG Family Planning, DASCOH and SRC commit themselves to support each other in implementing health system strengthening in Community Clinics, Union Health and Family Welfare Center, Union Sub Center and Upazila Health Complex.
- This position is mainly responsible to Community Mobilization, Health Facility Management for its functionality, capacitate the facilities management committee (CG, CSG, UH&FWC-MC & UHC advisory/mgt. Committee) & local fund generation for smooth operation of the facilities. For those purposes s/he can sought assistance from the PM and the Health Manager (GOB) and act as a guide of implementation team comprises of Area Coordinator, Field Facilitator and collaboration with Project Officer-Health, Training Officer and Community Volunteers for result oriented implementation of “Public Health Improvement Initiative Rajshahi” Project following project guidelines comply with DASCOH`s policy and procedure. S/he is responsible to pay result oriented supervision to the staff. S/he will enhance the Management committee of the facilities for ensuring their participation in different event of the project and GOB mandate. S/he must make effective coordination with health and family planning department and local government authorities for building better relationship for raising fund from Union Parishad, Pourashova & Upazila Parishad and others stakeholder. S/he is also responsible for optimizing the resource mobilization and utilization of fund for bringing outcome of the project. S/he is responsible for effective planning and monitoring of community activities on adolescent reproductive health, school health, child marriage, nutrition, maternal and child health issues.
- Provide regular qualitative and quantitative report of the project as per schedule and requirement.
- Support on Functioning Facility Management Committees i.e. community group of CC, management committee of UH&FWC, UHC to develop and execute sustainable plan.
- Skilled to use Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Social accountability toolstrengthening of Health Facilities Management Committees.
- Regular fund generation from different possible sources by the support of Facility Management Committees and utilization fund for providing better MNCH services along with improvement and better functionality
- Identify Services gaps, challenges of smooth functionality and ownership by FMC and will mitigate the problem with local solution with support and guidance required from PM. S/he will explore service, monitor and support the team to develop project success story, case study and good practice documentation
- Organize and facilitate different types of coordination meeting, open forum discussion, CG, CSG, UH&FWC & UHC meeting, orientation/training & workshop as per project operational plan with guidance of PM
- In- depth knowledge on MOH&FW structure from village/union to district level and experience on built better communication and networking with Health and Family Planning Department.
- Communicate with different stakeholders related to Facility Structure improvement and functionality as per the GoB standards and rules at different tires
- Strong skills to guide and coach of project staff i.e. area coordinator, field facilitators, and coordinate with program officer-Health, training officer for ensuring implementation of project that emphasizes continuum of care in MNCH domain.
- Strong skills to harmonize the relationship among DASCOH with Health and Family Planning Department and CG, UH&FWC-MC & UHC committee & others stakeholder.
- And any other tasks is assigned by the supervisor.
- Work at office
- Post graduate degree; preferable in Social Science (Sociology/Anthropology) from recognized university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 year(s) relevant experience in Public Health Care (PHC) domain in Government Health and Family Planning structure in Bangladeshi context
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Shall have sound background of resource mobilization and function of health facility management committee, effective planning and implementation
- Staff management, finance management and capability to work in a team.
- Skills on computer operation on MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet browsing.
- Proven experienced on local fund generating activities through functional committees.
- Good skill on monitoring and supervision with a good track record
- Ability to write independent analytical report in English.
- Skills on networking and communication with LGIs, district and Upazila level authorities; having experience working in NGO on health facility capacity building.
Tk. 44150 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- 2.25 festival bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Travel Allowance, Health Insurance and Leave Benefits will be entitled as per organizational policy.
Expected salary: 44150 per month
Job date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 22:11:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!