খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer (Contractual)
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location: Khulna and Cox`s Bazar
- Contract Duration: 1 year (subject to extension)
- JITA, a social enterprise affiliated with CARE Social Ventures (CSV), creates economic value for rural communities through income opportunities and inclusive market access. As part of a new partnership-driven initiative, JITA is developing a last mile sales agent network to promote improved nutrition and hygiene outcomes of selected rural and marginalized communities within Khulna and Cox`s Bazar. Through the project, JITA will seek to achieve the following major outcomes:
- Consumption of nutritious, diverse, and safe diets by rural households;
- Social and economic empowerment of women and adolescents;
- Adoption of improved water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) practices.
- Executing all field level project activities and managing deliverables assigned by Project Coordinator
- Identifying potential women from local community for recruitment; collecting relevant information for selection.
- Facilitating recruitment process that includes filling up registration forms, building rapport in target communities and markets/growth centers.
- Organizing workshops, courtyard meetings, promotion campaigns, partner visits and other types of engagements.
- Maintain liaison with officials from local government, NGOs, Microfinance providers, community associations, schools and relevant institutions to support project goals.
- Supporting field assessment and monitoring activities to identify gaps.
- Regularly mentoring women sales agents to explore growth opportunities and overcome obstacles.
- Supporting women sales agents to conduct promotional activities, expand household reach and maintain business linkages with agriculture wholesalers/ rural sanitation entrepreneurs
- Preparing weekly and monthly activity reports and submitting to Project Coordinator.
- Supporting project team in collecting and sharing success stories and impact highlights from the field.
- Any other duties assigned by the project leadership team.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Economics, Social Sciences or relevant field.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- 1 – 2 years’ proven experience with organizing events, conducting workshops, and engaging rural households at village and upazilla level.
- Experience with donor-funded projects a plus.
- Strong safety and security awareness when working with women participants.
- Sound knowledge of social mobilization, incorporating gender sensitive practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office applications.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Bengali.
Cox’s Bazar, Khulna
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile Bill
- Festival Bonus
- Insurance (Group Life, Hospitalization & Medical)
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong – Khulna
Job date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 05:27:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!