এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer – Counselling
Job description: Job Context
The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation and evaluation of the Project objective of relevant position. Bandhu is looking for suitable candidates of the following position:
- Provide online mental health counseling to young gender diverse community members.
- Provide mental health counseling over phone and face to face.
- Prepare monthly work plan and implement the activities as per the approved work plan.
- Assist in designing, planning and implementing NOREC project activities and support.
- Maintain proper records of counselling activities under the project and produce comprehensive report quarterly.
- Assist to arrange and facilitate trainings and workshop in line with project requirements.
- Skill to develop media kits of various programs and activities undertaken by respective project.
- Prepare the periodic progress reports including monthly and quarterly basis as per work plan and ensure timely submission to project focal.
- Regular coordination & Communication with other mental health initiatives of Bandhu.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Bachelor of Psychology, Social Science and other relevant fields
- Skills Required: COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE, Reporting and Documentation
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Manual Development/ Documentation
- Report Writing
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to perform as a team player.
Tk. 21828 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per project policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 21828 per month
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 02:54:03 GMT