এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer, E-Voucher, General Food Assistance, HCMP (Project-based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Update the beneficiaries list regularly following the WFP supplied formats.
- Ensure properly planned the distribution schedule and invite them in appropriate time and location.
- Resolve all sorts of complain receive from Help Desk or at any corner immediate in collaboration with WFP field representatives.
- Submit the update beneficiaries list after necessary correction with required commodity for after complete a cycle of distribution.
- Ensure all kind of format required for documentation of distribution well ahead of distribution.
- Ensure required commodity receive from Logistic units well ahead of distribution and document properly in the stock register.
- Support the Project Manager as a whole so that all stages of full distribution process become successful providing guidance to the distribution point staff-how & in which process the distribution activities will go on effectively.
- Act according to the rules & regulations of the organization and ensure transparency in food distribution and have to coordinate with WFP representatives.
- Check strictly quality and quantity before receiving food items & assistance as per allocation.
- Give proper direction if any sudden problem occurs in food distribution program & how to solve them and keep supportive supervision.
- Provide technical and management support including logistic in consultation with Project Manager and Logistic team to make distribution successful.
- Ensure effective engagement of required volunteer, labor, porter as and where required in consultation with Project Manager.
- Coordinate with different unit and attend in the camp coordination meeting and represent BRAC.
- Send reports to Project Manager and M&E Team after each distribution on daily basis.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in any subject from any reputed public and private university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Food Distribution, Food Security * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have at least three years of working experience in Food Distribution or Food Security Programme.
- Commitment to an understanding of BRAC core values and principles.
- Have the forecasting skills.
- Have Demonstrated competency to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to understand the problem of the beneficiaries.
- Have Leadership power for running a distribution point.
- Have excellent writing, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Have excellent knowledge and skill in Office applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel).
- Self-motivation, goal/result-orientation and team work.
- Have Willingness to live and work in difficult and rapidly changing conditions.
- Have ability and willingness to travel and stay in the field.
- Have excellent language skills both English and Bengali.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 07:39:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!