এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer (Engineer); GFA; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme (Project-based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Perform GFA construction and outlets Improvement assessment through visit and interview of individual household/community consultation along with Mahji by using prescribed format in collaboration with WFP.
- Ensure requisition for required materials of outlet construction and outlet improvement as well as ensure the availability of materials in distribution center/point.
- Ensure technical support and assistance to the contractors / suppliers to build the outlet ensuring the quality materials and drawing, design.
- Prepare daily report and submitted to the supervisor.
- Maintain close contract and extend cooperation to other BRAC Colleagues, SMS, CiC officials, community and related stakeholders.
- Ensure the labor payment including labor attendance and master rolls and other relevant documents.
- Prepare IOU and provide the payment to labor on time regular basis.
- Maintain regular tracking and update of construction activities with necessary adjustment to ensure the timely completion of all project work including reporting.
- Maintain close contact and extended cooperation to other BFRAC staffs, SMS, CiC, GoB officials, community and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from any reputed university/ institute. Academic qualification may be relaxed in case of highly experienced candidates.
- Skills Required: Auto CAD 2D 3D
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Civil Construction, Construction engineering * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Engineering Firms, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), NGO
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have good knowledge and skills on Assessments, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Have excellent interpersonal, leadership, and staff management skills.
- Have strong communication skills in both verbal and written on English and Bangla.
- Have demonstrated competency to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Have willingness to live and work in difficult and rapidly changing conditions.
- Have ability and willingness to travel and stay in the field.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 04:04:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!