এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer – Integrated IMCN & CMAM Project, Nutrition, HCMP (Project-based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Ensure technical support to all field level activities according to guidelines / Protocols for smooth & effective program operations.
- Have support for preparing complete updated beneficiary list for upazila level.
- Ensure there is no untouched area/ beneficiary at respective site of intervention.
- Provide technical support to staff ensuring objectives and activities are smoothly and effectively implementing in field level.
- Ensure security protocols for teams both when in office and field areas.
- Take part to manage any conflict relating program activities or staff.
- Identify field level training needs and support program coordinator to arrange capacity building events based on the gaps.
- Ensure upazila, union and field level coordination with MoHFW and other stakeholder.
- Development of network with other actors in the area as well as community leaders/representatives.
- Ensure referral of cases between Stabilization Centre, Outpatient Therapeutic Program, Supplementary Feeding Program and community mobilization in the frame of a CMAM approach.
- Support program coordinator to develop planning documents (Scope documents, DIP, budgets, forecast, proposals etc.), regular revision of those.
- Provide technical support to maintain program databases and creating reports and other documents for upazila level.
- Ensure integration with other existing health and nutrition interventions.
- Ensure gender, protection and humanitarian principal is carry throughout the implementation period in line with project activities.
- Participate in vendor selection process, purchasing and organizing of any events.
- Collect and prepare community mobilization, school nutrition and health education report by taking close support from UNS.
- Supervise and technical support for facility level (OTP-TSFP-GMP) reporting to UNS.
- Support reporting officer to prepare upazila level complied report.
- Prepare upazila level meeting / events / situation report and shared timely to PC.
- Prepare monthly distribution plan, and support to prepare outreach plan, activity plan of filed level staff.
- Provide on the job training to the supervisees to ensure protocol and guideline.
- Facilitate formal training for volunteers / teachers / MoHFW field staff if needed.
- Assess technical capacity of the field level staff and plan to improve capacity.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- B.Sc in Nutrition from any reputed university/ institute. MSc / MPH in Nutrition will be preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Nutrition * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have strong capacity building and training skills.
- Have strong capacity for relations with GoB and local stakeholders.
- Have supervisory and managerial skills with proven ability to manage a demanding workload.
- Have medium level expertise in office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Have good verbal and written skill in Bengali & English.
- Have experience with working in nutrition sensitive and nutrition specific programing.
- Have ability to plan and organize work Independent with appropriate follow through while paying close attention to detail and show initiative in completing tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Have self-motivation, goal/result-orientation and team work.
Cox’s Bazar (Kutubdia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others.
Location: Kutubdia, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 04:31:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!