চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer (Monitoring)
Job description: Job Context
- Contract Duration: Initially for 01 Year with possibility of further 2 years depending on the performance and funding availability.
- Job Summary: Prottyashi, A social development organization has been working for the development of disadvantaged population of the country since its establishment and currently is going to implement a project to ensure safe, orderly and regular migration for the returnee migrants, migrant workers, potential migrants and their family members with the funding and technical support of Helvetas Bangladesh. Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- Project Officer (Monitoring) for “Strengthened and Informative Migration Systems (SIMS)” Project.
- Reporting: Project Officer (Monitoring) will report to Project Manager. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization`s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Monitor the overall activities of the project from the center point coordinating with project leader and other personnel.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- Assist in the preparation and revision of the project log frame and result matrix, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement.
- Develop different monitoring tools and formats to sort out the project results through field visits and discussion with project direct beneficiaries.
- Assist the project team in following the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators using KoBo toolbox.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings using data management softwares.
- Produce monthly reports through coordinating with project manager and other field level staffs.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Provide advice to the project manager and officers on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Provide the Project Manager with management information she/he may require.
- Check that monitoring data are discussed in monthly and quarterly meetings and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action.
- Produce special reports on the project activities and outputs as per the requirements of donor organization.
- Work with project manager and other filed staffs to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data needed for an effective MEAL system which will be utilized in monitoring strengths, weaknesses and gaps in project implementation and for reporting on donor commitments.
- Ensure that cross cutting issues such as participation, gender, age and disability are effectively addressed/ mainstreamed in all the project activities as per the organizational policy.
- Share learning and provide constructive comments to colleagues in order to ensure programmed quality.
- Ensure Sex, Age, Disability Disaggregated Data (SADD), Accountability and Gender standards are consistently adhered in programme delivery.
- Regularly collect data on and analyze the Complaints Reporting and Feedback Mechanism (CRFM) accountability data to the Prottyashi program team to facilitate quality improvement.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in any discipline from any reputed university preferably in social sciences.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 05 years of professional experience in national or international organizations in monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Technical Skills:
- Must have professional writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. field visit report, event report, case study/story, content writing, etc.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Should have working skill on SPSS, KoBo toolbox, data management.
- Able to take decision in a timely manner, priorities and multi-task work seamlessly
- Monthly Net Salary will be 38,000 BDT
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Admissible benefit such as provident fund & festival Bonus.
Expected salary: 38000 per month
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 07:36:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!