এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer – Operation
Job description: Job Context
- The Project Officer – Operation, through based in project management office but his/her 80% work is in field level. H/she shall provide leadership, guidance and implementation of field operation and management a good number of volunteers under Sukhi Jibon project of Light House, supported by Light House. The officer is the focal of field operation.
- The Officer shall ensure that the relevant activities of field operation in line with the approved project proposal and the budget. All relevant project deliverables are taking place on time. H/she mainly be responsible for carrying out awareness raising program among the youth and adolescents from the community of key population (FSW; MSM; Transgender); RMG workers; out school and school students; parents` groups and even stakeholders who can play role in changing the community norms regarding adolescent SRHR issues. He will lead the training and capacity building efforts of the volunteers and parents` groups using physical and on-line facilities.
- The officer will support and work closely with the Project Officer – Advocacy and communication in carrying out social and media campaigns and support in training content development.
- The officer shall exercise extensive independent judgment in planning and carrying out tasks, developing consensus among team, and local GO/NGO/private stakeholders, representing the Light House in critical technical and policy fora, resolving problems and conflicts, and in meeting deadlines.
- The Project officer position is directly reportable to Project Coordinator.
- Assist to develop annual program planning based on the project proposal
- Develop micro plan based upon the milestones and lead the field-based volunteers in ensuring quality execution
- Assist to prepare concept note, TOR, Guideline etc
- Undertake capacity building efforts for the volunteers and facilitate online training programs
- Ensure that field staff have adequate understanding in using M&E tools and properly using at field level
- Assist to IEC/BCC/Brochure/Fliers are development and support in doing field test
- Monitor expenditures are made in line with the approved budget at field level
- Ensure day observance at field
- Organize sensitization meeting /training/orientation with young leaders, community leaders, guardians at project site
- Assist HR section to process the recruitment for all positions
- Ensure youth Bridget and peer volunteers are exercising their duties and responsibilities as per TOR
- Maintain coordination with other GO/NGOs/agencies
- Prepare reports and submit to Program Coordinator
- Maintain good public relations with stakeholders e.g. local government officials, LEBs, partners, community leaders, target populations.
- Ensure that field staff outreach working time are maintained as per local field situation
- Identify problems at various level and solve the issues
- Ensure that an enabling environment prevail in work place for smooth operation of the project
- Monitor the project activities are portaging according to the project objectives and goals
- Supervise the staff for quality work.
- Work at office
- Advanced University degree in Social Sciences or public health with exposure of Health and SRHR program management
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- a. Prior Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible job-related professional-level experience in outreach program management. Practical experience of working with CSOs, government and development partners at local, national or regional level. At least 3 years management experience related to SRHR/AHR, Reproductive health, e-health field particularly working with youth and adolescent and high-risk population like EVA, MSM/Hijra etc
- b. Post Entry Training: Familiarization training in Light House including Pathfinder supported program specific procedures, reporting requirements, and systems, and orientation working from a donor agency and Light House perspective, will be provided. Training to maintain professional capability in the field as appropriate; and, courses, seminars, conferences, and other activities in fields related to the function and needed to maintain and update professional qualifications as they become available, subject to availability of funds.
- c. Language Proficiency: Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English at a professional level. Excellent written and oral communication skills with a fluent writing style and good knowledge and practical use of both English and Bangla.
- d. Job Knowledge: The Officer must have a good knowledge of SRHR; GBV,; capacity building and outreach programming. In addition, the quick learning ability and proactiveness are desired for this position. The Officer must have knowledge and understanding of the organization and roles of the different levels in order to maintain effective communication and coordination.
- e. Skills and Abilities: The Officer should have demonstrated the ability to assume management and leadership roles in terms of advocacy, training and outreach. The Officer must be resourceful, have good judgment, and have the ability to work diplomatically with persons from many backgrounds. The work requires a user-level ability to work with computers and common software programs. Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize work, and to meet tight deadlines is required. Must be able to communicate clearly with a wide range of partners
Tk. 30000 – 34818 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Equivalent to one month salary will be paid as fringe benefit which paid as monthly prorate basis.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 30000 – 34818 per month
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 07:07:23 GMT