এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer – PSS Support
Job description: Job Context
- Project :
- `Strengthening Gender-based Violence (GBV) prevention services though OCCs at District and Upazila level and enhancing lifesaving response for women and girls through an integrated GBV and A/SRHR approach in the natural disaster-prone areas of Bangladesh` project, (funded by UNFPA)
- Location of posting : Kutubdia/Moheshkhali/Ukhiya Upazila of Cox`s bazar
- Types of contract : Fixed term contract
- Duration of Contract : Up to 31 December 2021 (but have a possibility of extension depending on donor fund availability)
- Position Summary
- The position requires clear understanding on OCC (One-Stop Crisis Centre) operation in Bangladesh, experience on rights-based approach, GBV (Gender Based Violence) issues in country and international aspect and ability to analyze social and legal aspect for VAW (Violence Against Women), existing laws and policies and international instruments with training facilitation skill. S/he must have a clear understanding on Multi-Sectoral Programme on Violence Against Women Ministry of Women and Children Affairs, dimension of underlying causes of VAW ie patriarchy, masculinity, sexuality along with in-depth understanding on PSS and referral mechanism and link relevant issues with analytical ability to design programme on VAWG. S/he must has networking and liaison capacity to strengthen different networks with GoB and local/national/ international NGOs.
- Relationships: The person holds this position will be reportable to Project Manager of this project.
- Demonstrate experience in GBV Case Management.
- Work closely with OCC staff to design activities that respond to identified needs particularly on PSS.
- Prepare and maintain/update detailed work plan(s) that support and achieve activities.
- Provide direct support and ongoing mentoring to Nurses, MHPSS counsellors, Case Workers as they provide services to women and girl survivors of GBV.
- Support in project implementation and monitoring of program.
- In-depth knowledge on required issue.
- Strengthening Network:
- Provide support to explore the opportunities linking with GO and NGO.
- Develop concept / assessment report for donor.
- Initiative to make accountable the district level duty bearer to ensure support for the GBV survivors.
- Partnership Management
- Manage strategic partners to ensure quality implementation of project.
- Do the needful for consultant hiring and provide proper guidance.
- Ensure audit for effective financial management.
- Prepare report, change stories, best practices on project.
- Work with communication team to integrate the concept GBV thru social media mobilization.
- Team Building:
- Maintain interpersonal communication in team and Organization.
- Strengthening team member’s capacity thru sharing knowledge and information.
- Post-Graduation degree in Social Science or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 3 year(s)
- A minimum of a 3 years’ experience in GBV, GBV case management.
- Excellent facilitation along with training facilitation and inter-personal skills
- Has expertise and experience in adherence to Case Management Guidelines and OCC services.
- Familiar with on Multi-Sectoral Programme on Violence Against Women Ministry of Women and Children Affairs
- Have good ideas and relations with district level organizations/ fast line responders working on GBV response.
- Required Competencies:
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written in English and Bangla.
- Computer skills on MS word, Excel, PowerPoint Develop short and long-term program strategies and budget under the priority.
Cox’s Bazar (Kutubdia, Maheshkhali, Ukhia)
- Monthly Gross Salary will be 76,400 /- with other admissible benefits such as medical benefit, mobile & internet allowance and group life insurance etc
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 03:53:03 GMT