খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer – Rights Protection of the Susceptible Children (RPSC) Project
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for Project Officer – Rights Protection of the Susceptible Children (RPSC) Project for Education Sector.
- Cooperate supervisor (Project Coordinator) in planning and budgeting of the project.
- Execute, supervise and monitor all field project activities.
- Arrange rally, gathering, pot song, cultural activities on the occasion of special day observation (Child Day, Child Labor Day & Girls Child Day).
- Arrange different meetings and advocacy program with relevant govt. sectors and other actors.
- Facilitate different sessions, trainings and workshops.
- Advocacy and linkage with relevant govt. sectors and with other actors.
- Collecting and documenting the best practices, leanings and success stories of project.
- Develop communication materials based on project activities and leanings.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress report and submit to supervisor.
- Work at office
- Masters in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years practical experience.
- Experienced candidates will be given preference in respective posts and children’s rights, child labor rehabilitation projects.
- The project is valid till 2021.
- Must have to drive motorcycle with valid driving license.
- Age will be relaxed for the experience candidate.
- Experienced and female candidates will be given priority in the relevant field.
- Should have mentality to work extra work.
- Appointments will be made for the term of the project until December 2021.
Tk. 22000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Contractual (Until December 2021)
Expected salary: 22000 per month
Job date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 06:56:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!