এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer (Sector Manager), Health, HCMP
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Supervise and monitor the activity of the FF and CHW.
- Lead team of the branch and prepare work plan
- Provide necessary information to higher management in decision making
- Ensure the implementation of all activities of the respective site
- Ensure all supplies and logistics for Health centers in a timely manner
- Participate in Capacity building of the staffs
- Ensure targeted performance with quality
- Ensure effective staffs distribution
- Coordination with relevant GoB departments (CiC office, Union Parishad, UNO office)
- Ensure timely and correctly reporting of all activities.
- Payment of the volunteers are provided timely.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Relevant discipline from any reputed university/institute. Educational qualification can be considered in case of highly experienced candidates
- Skills Required: Computer Operating, Coordination, Presentation skill, public health, Reporting and Documentation, Supervision
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- 5 years in the public health health nutrition in relevant sector
- Any additional tasks assigned by supervisor
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 13 May 2021 06:56:43 GMT